posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default She says we are number 1

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

The future of search engines?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1. The
correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1. The
correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1. The
correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...

Let me know when you find it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
groups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1. The
correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...

Let me know when you find it.

The Flying Moneys are hungry...do you tink they'll like it fried?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
egroups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1. The
correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...

Let me know when you find it.

The Flying Moneys are hungry...do you tink they'll like it fried?

If their brains even think of such a thing they'll be the frying monkeys.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
legroups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1. The
correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...

Let me know when you find it.

The Flying Moneys are hungry...do you tink they'll like it fried?

If their brains even think of such a thing they'll be the frying monkeys.

And aren't we sooo glad they're lacking a chromosome or two?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1.
The correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...

Let me know when you find it.

The Flying Moneys are hungry...do you tink they'll like it fried?

If their brains even think of such a thing they'll be the frying
monkeys.

And aren't we sooo glad they're lacking a chromosome or two?

I'm sure the monkeys are glad too!

http://johnfrommelt.tripod.com/images/inbred.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...

This is pretty cool, wish I had a high speed connection.

http://msdewey.com/

I asked Ms. Dewey about sailing newsgroups and alt.sailing.asa ranked
numero uno.

Capt Neal's legacy lives on! He single handedly made this group #1.
The correlation proves it! Despite any consensus otherwise!

The future of search engines?

Joe

Pfft and piffle....you're losing your mind...

Let me know when you find it.

The Flying Moneys are hungry...do you tink they'll like it fried?

If their brains even think of such a thing they'll be the frying
monkeys.

And aren't we sooo glad they're lacking a chromosome or two?

I'm sure the monkeys are glad too!

http://johnfrommelt.tripod.com/images/inbred.jpg

And they say Neaderthals went extinct!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilly,

I don't really know who made it #1 or for that matter if it really is
#1. Neal did have a lot to do with it but so did an awful lot of the
old Names. It was the coming together of a bunch of people interested in
sailing and other people who had internet access.

We learned to relax with one another. I don't think there ever was a
leader. It always seemed to be a group. Never anyone who had status
above the group or who wanted it.

We all, the core group, seem to like one another. We've stuck together
in the face of a lot of attacks from both in and outside force. We've
grown together, even grown old, but with in a group of friends.

Don't know how much longer we will be able to do it but it has been a
Ball!

And that! Gilly is this old man view of ASA. It is a part of the
internet that I've loved and not afraid to say it.

SO THE AND!!!! I'LL DRINK TO THAT!

Ole Thom