posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Vancouver?

OzOne wrote:
Never been there, have the opportunity to spend a week this January.
Tell me about Vancouver?
Thanks!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

The beautiful rose gardens won't be blooming then////
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:54:32 -0500, katy
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote:

Never been there, have the opportunity to spend a week this January.
Tell me about Vancouver?
Thanks!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

The beautiful rose gardens won't be blooming then////

True, but is it still pretty in winter?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

My cousins thought so...albeit expensive comapritively to the rest of BC

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
Never been there, have the opportunity to spend a week this January.
Tell me about Vancouver?
Thanks!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

The beautiful rose gardens won't be blooming then////

True, but is it still pretty in winter?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Don't forget drugs and crime.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It does have a problem with Oriental Immirgation, mostly Chinese. It is
mostly a problem for the Residents. Shouldn't bother you.

Oz, I live some 60 miles south. The border is a problem for me as I
don't have a passport and need my birth Certif.

I sure wouldn't mind "Breaking Bread" wit ya. Contact me off line.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/GOODNITE

Vancouver BC in August or September BeeRich Touring 1 June 26th 06 03:04 AM
Yacht Charter Vancouver - Five Star Yacht Charters Todd Zuccolo Cruising 0 April 17th 05 11:58 AM
Vancouver 25 JSB Cruising 1 September 24th 03 06:38 PM
Seakayak Vancouver in November Roos Eisma Touring 2 July 30th 03 07:41 AM
Seakayak Vancouver in November Roos Eisma General 2 July 26th 03 04:00 PM