BoatBanter.com

-   -   Vancouver? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/76490-re-vancouver.html)

katy December 8th 06 10:54 PM

Vancouver?

OzOne wrote:
Never been there, have the opportunity to spend a week this January.
Tell me about Vancouver?
Thanks!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

The beautiful rose gardens won't be blooming then////

katy December 8th 06 11:26 PM

Vancouver?

OzOne wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:54:32 -0500, katy
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote:

Never been there, have the opportunity to spend a week this January.
Tell me about Vancouver?
Thanks!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

The beautiful rose gardens won't be blooming then////

True, but is it still pretty in winter?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

My cousins thought so...albeit expensive comapritively to the rest of BC

Dry 1 December 9th 06 12:04 AM

Vancouver?

Go have fun ski at Whistler, 1 hour away, then go back to the marina and
enjoy the Asian food at the water front. No Passport need yet.

Gilligan December 9th 06 03:20 AM

Vancouver?

OzOne wrote:
Never been there, have the opportunity to spend a week this January.
Tell me about Vancouver?
Thanks!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

The beautiful rose gardens won't be blooming then////

True, but is it still pretty in winter?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Don't forget drugs and crime.

Thom Stewart December 10th 06 09:01 PM

Vancouver?

It does have a problem with Oriental Immirgation, mostly Chinese. It is
mostly a problem for the Residents. Shouldn't bother you.

Oz, I live some 60 miles south. The border is a problem for me as I
don't have a passport and need my birth Certif.

I sure wouldn't mind "Breaking Bread" wit ya. Contact me off line.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/GOODNITE