posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Vancouver?

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote:

OzOne wrote

That's the problem you guys have..you actually believe you lead the
world in everything....sorry Joe, It just ain't so!

We lead the world in presidential stupidity. Bush is proof of that. We
lead the world
in assholes per capita. Joe's proof of that. We lead the world in obese
people. Tom and Katy's
proof of that. We lead the world in liars. Capt. Rob's proof of that. We
lead the world in
rude rednecks. Scotty's proof of that.

Terrible formatting, Ellen! hehee

We lead the world in drunken pilots. Lady Pilot's
proof of that.

Now why would an anemic little girl say ugly things like the above quote
from you?

LP

We lead the world in private gun ownership. We lead the world in
pornography.
We lead the world in numbers of people in the slammer. We lead the world
in illegal drug usage.
We lead the world in medical errors, mental illness, obesity, heart
disease, diabetes, murder,
rape, immorality, homosexuality, illegal immigration and automobile
accidents. We do it all......

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message ...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote:

OzOne wrote

That's the problem you guys have..you actually believe you lead the
world in everything....sorry Joe, It just ain't so!

We lead the world in presidential stupidity. Bush is proof of that. We lead the world
in assholes per capita. Joe's proof of that. We lead the world in obese people. Tom and Katy's
proof of that. We lead the world in liars. Capt. Rob's proof of that. We lead the world in
rude rednecks. Scotty's proof of that.

Terrible formatting, Ellen! hehee

I'm one of Ellen's many sock puppets. I'm Ted Bell owner of Ted's of Beverly Hills, a premium
quality steakhouse where we love to put our meat in your mouth.

We lead the world in drunken pilots. Lady Pilot's
proof of that.

Now why would an anemic little girl say ugly things like the above quote from you?

Ellen's far from anemic. Have you seen her album? Wowee is she ever HOT! Check it
out at http://ellenmacarthur.badongo.com/album/. You'll just have to forgive the good
Ms. MacArthur. She tends to jump to conclusions - a blonde you know! But she's really
a dear. She even gave me the password to her topless album. Va va vooom!

I'm Ellen Bell!