TheJouster

Default Help installing in the Vancouver Canada area

Hi there, does anyone know of any web sites or contacts of people in the
Vancouver BC area that actually installs PC's in boats and hooks it up to
the GPS, radar. I have the equipment and the boat, just no time to do it.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Peter Bennett

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:19:10 GMT, "TheJouster"
wrote:

Hi there, does anyone know of any web sites or contacts of people in the
Vancouver BC area that actually installs PC's in boats and hooks it up to
the GPS, radar. I have the equipment and the boat, just no time to do it.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

I could probably do it for you (although I should do some work on my
own boat instead...) see email address below.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
Larry W4CSC

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:52:26 -0800, Peter Bennett
wrote:

I could probably do it for you (although I should do some work on my
own boat instead...) see email address below.

Peter Bennett, VE7CEI

Peter, you're as bad as me. I worked so hard on Lionheart the tires
on my unused jetboat went flat! How awful.....

Larry