posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Which is in your survival kit?

http://www.hormel.com/brands/brandvi...=2&catitemid=3

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.hormel.com/brands/brandvi...=2&catitemid=3

Gadfry...Spam Lite? And less sodium Spam? That's really sick...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote
| http://www.hormel.com/brands/brandvi...=2&catitemid=3

Yuck, none of that grease for me please. Here's a Sarasota survival kit.
http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebo...9/jokeid/41416

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

My work takes me to strange and interesting places, for reasons which I will
not say here.
One of the most unappetizing places I've visited is a hot dog (and other
meat products) facility.
Quite disgusting!
Scout

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.hormel.com/brands/brandvi...=2&catitemid=3

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Scout wrote:
My work takes me to strange and interesting places, for reasons which I will
not say here.
One of the most unappetizing places I've visited is a hot dog (and other
meat products) facility.
Quite disgusting!
Scout

"There are two thing one should not witness being made:
sausage and legislation." - Otto von Bismarck

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scout wrote:
My work takes me to strange and interesting places, for reasons which I will
not say here.
One of the most unappetizing places I've visited is a hot dog (and other
meat products) facility.
Quite disgusting!
Scout

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

http://www.hormel.com/brands/brandvi...=2&catitemid=3

Hasn't changed that much since Upton Sinclair's last visit, either...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

DSK wrote:
Scout wrote:

My work takes me to strange and interesting places, for reasons which
I will not say here.
One of the most unappetizing places I've visited is a hot dog (and
other meat products) facility.
Quite disgusting!
Scout

"There are two thing one should not witness being made: sausage and
legislation." - Otto von Bismarck

Yuh...you ever seen scrapple pans set out for ehad cheese? Truly
disgusting..I liked the stuff until I saw it being made...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

katysails wrote:
Yuh...you ever seen scrapple pans set out for ehad cheese? Truly
disgusting..I liked the stuff until I saw it being made...

Needs a different name. "Head Cheese" just doesn't sound
appetizing. How about "Fromage De La Tete"?

I happen to like liverworst, but I do not want to see how
it's made. Unlike sweet potato pie, I'm never going to make
any myself, so I don't need to know!

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katysails wrote:

Yuh...you ever seen scrapple pans set out for ehad cheese? Truly
disgusting..I liked the stuff until I saw it being made...

Needs a different name. "Head Cheese" just doesn't sound appetizing. How
about "Fromage De La Tete"?

Ut's aptly named...I walked into the ktichen where the hog's head was
sitting in an ild galvanized tub...whole thing went into the pot,
eyeballs, grains and all...blech....

I happen to like liverworst, but I do not want to see how it's made.
Unlike sweet potato pie, I'm never going to make any myself, so I don't
need to know!

Luver doesn't bother me and I've made pate several times...Mr Sails,
however, has this thing about it...first time I brought some home from
the grocery he pciked up the container, wlked out to the deck, flung it
out nto the yard and yelled "Here kitty kitty.." Was the oly time he
ever fed the cat....

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
| Yuh...you ever seen scrapple pans set out for ehad cheese?

Is ehad cheese like Edam cheese?

Cheers,
Ellen

Was Suits V. Raft: They are not SURVIVAL Suits! Bob Cruising 6 April 5th 06 05:29 AM
OT--Harry, you're America's best chance for survival NOYB General 11 June 29th 05 12:37 AM
New survival suit Gordon Cruising 3 April 18th 05 01:30 AM
A classic tale of suffering and survival of seamen jlrogers ASA 1 April 12th 04 12:04 AM
Incredible MOB survival story! Gould 0738 General 22 October 15th 03 02:40 PM