posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Blast from the Past

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

dont click http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

You know, it took me 5 years to repress that picture.

Thanks *alot*, FT.

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Flying Tadpole wrote:
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

eeeeewwwwwwwwwww...........did we really have to remember that?!?!?!?!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.

Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the

girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.

Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the

girly pics...
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

Actually, yes, Scotty. There are going to be some very unhappy clients
tomorrow, and I'm also looking at a summer in drought in the middle of
the desert every two weeks with the temperatures in the low 50s
(Centigrade). So I thought I'd spread a little happiness first...

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
girly pics...
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

Actually, yes, Scotty. There are going to be some very

unhappy clients
tomorrow, and I'm also looking at a summer in drought in

the middle of
the desert every two weeks with the temperatures in the

low 50s
(Centigrade). So I thought I'd spread a little happiness

first...

That sucks! We're getting a lot of rain, and wind lately.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

Actually, yes, Scotty. There are going to be some very

unhappy clients

tomorrow, and I'm also looking at a summer in drought in

the middle of

the desert every two weeks with the temperatures in the

low 50s

(Centigrade). So I thought I'd spread a little happiness

first...

That sucks! We're getting a lot of rain, and wind lately.

Scotty

Wait until you see waht we're sending you tomorrow...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

That sucks! We're getting a lot of rain, and wind

lately.

Scotty

Wait until you see waht we're sending you tomorrow...

Tornadoe and flash flood watches for today.

here's why I didn't stay on the boat;

....TORNADO WATCH 868 IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS
AFTERNOON... ...GALE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM
EST THIS EVENING... ...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY REMAINS IN
EFFECT FROM 10 PM EST THIS EVENING THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...

..THIS AFTERNOON...SE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 40
KT. WAVES 3 FT. SHOWERS AND SCATTERED TSTMS. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM
IN TSTMS. .TONIGHT...S WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. GUSTS UP TO 40 KT
IN THE EVENING. WAVES 4 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE
EVENING.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
girly pics...
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

Actually, yes, Scotty. There are going to be some very

unhappy clients
tomorrow, and I'm also looking at a summer in drought in

the middle of
the desert every two weeks with the temperatures in the

low 50s
(Centigrade). So I thought I'd spread a little happiness

first...

That sucks! We're getting a lot of rain, and wind lately.

Scotty

Send the rain. keep the wind. (Wilhelm Reich, where are you when we
need you?)

--

Flying Tadpole
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
[...]

Don't you have your own orgone generator?