posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Blast from the Past

He is probably writing the definitive account of some phenomenon or other...

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
. com...
Whatever happened to JAX? (want to avoid wherever he might be).

--
jlrogers±³©
"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Flying Tadpole wrote:

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old

timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Have you no sense of decency?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old

timers

might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Have you no sense of decency?

Cheers
Marty

....contemplating the insides of his own head....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:35:55 +0100, "Edgar"
wrote:

He is probably writing the definitive account of some phenomenon or other...

snippity-snip

LOL, Yeah but with one wrong basic assumption.
Mark E. Williams
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

It's a cruel cruel thing he has reinflicted us with...now I will be
seeing that in my sleep and waking up screaming in terror....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

anddddd coming up is Capt. M

katy wrote:

Seahag wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

It's a cruel cruel thing he has reinflicted us with...now I will be
seeing that in my sleep and waking up screaming in terror....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That's OK. HE had the taste to have on a manly-man shirt
and jeans. And a little birdie on his finger.

Seahag

"Dry 1" "spots are out "@ Vail's.com wrote:
anddddd coming up is Capt. M

katy wrote:

Seahag wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly
as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

It's a cruel cruel thing he has reinflicted us with...now
I will be
seeing that in my sleep and waking up screaming in
terror....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
That's OK. HE had the taste to have on a manly-man shirt
and jeans. And a little birdie on his finger.

Seahag

"Dry 1" "spots are out "@ Vail's.com wrote:

anddddd coming up is Capt. M

katy wrote:

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly
as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

It's a cruel cruel thing he has reinflicted us with...now
I will be
seeing that in my sleep and waking up screaming in
terror....

I thought it was his shoulder?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dry 1 wrote:
anddddd coming up is Capt. M

katy wrote:

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

It's a cruel cruel thing he has reinflicted us with...now I will be
seeing that in my sleep and waking up screaming in terror....

Capt M. is cute...especially when he wears small birds on his
shouldere...Jaxasby was nauseating...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Seahag wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers might appreciate it, particularly as
an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Jeezus Taddy! I'd almost forgotten that...sheesh.

Seahag

It's a cruel cruel thing he has reinflicted us with...now
I will be seeing that in my sleep and waking up screaming
in terror....

Yeah, and I already had nightmares last night.

Seahag