posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Blast from the Past

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.

Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the

girly pics...
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

Actually, yes, Scotty. There are going to be some very unhappy clients
tomorrow, and I'm also looking at a summer in drought in the middle of
the desert every two weeks with the temperatures in the low 50s

Yeah, but it's a DRY heat!

Cheers
Marty
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in
message ...
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this.
Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the
girly pics...
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

I guess I'm an old timer. I recognized the URL and ,
thankfully did not open it.

Having a bad week Taddy?

Scotty

Actually, yes, Scotty. There are going to be some very unhappy clients
tomorrow, and I'm also looking at a summer in drought in the middle of
the desert every two weeks with the temperatures in the low 50s

Yeah, but it's a DRY heat!

'fraid not. 'tis the season of thunderstorms. This area is far enough
north (Lat 27 S to Lat 28 30 S) to get regular tropical incursions,
which create roving thunderstorms, so when they're around, the 1% RH
goes up to 70%. That means you can get appallingly bogged in fine fine
loose dusty sand and stuck there to be hit by a local thunderstorm which
makes the sand driveable but wipes out all movement on the clay
flats...or one gets stuck by floods coming in from the northeast. Makes
for interesting times.

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
Scotty wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you need Jax riding shotgun.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Thanks, but I'll pass.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

He's such a rugged, manly man!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thanks Taddy,
Now where'd I put that hot poker?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Revisiting some old haunts and I came across this. Newsgroup old timers
might appreciate it, particularly as an antidote to the girly pics...

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

Have you no sense of decency?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

jlrogers±³© wrote:
Whatever happened to JAX? (want to avoid wherever he might be).

Ha!...so YOU say...

--

Flying Tadpole