posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Leaving ASA for Good

No, not me. For those who have direct contact with him, you'll know
this letter is real. The is due to actions again by Jonathan.

Anyway... things will work out. I'm not returning to the group.
Mind You.... You leaving the group would cause it irrepairable damage.
They would be talking about you for years.

You should let the group know what happened.

I don't want to return at all... not even to post my departure. I will
confirm it to others who post to ASA with which I have contact. You are
free to notify the group of my decision. Matter of fact... you are free
to post whatever portion of this letter you decide appropriate to the
newsgroup as well.

The sad thing is I've always approached posting to the group with a
clear mind that everyone was playing a character of sorts and plotted
my scenarios much like the WWF wrestling.. good guy goes bad etc. Had I
known that there are people so maladjusted as to take any of the posts
seriously... I would have utilized one of the over 500 telephone ISPs
to connect to it. I thought maybe Ganz's initial reporting was due to
temporary insanity caused by personal stress... a one time thing. I
have discovered he has reported me no less than 3 times.. all well
prepared and submitted with the intent to have me lose my account. I
should have realized that Jon's latest attempts to resolve matters was
simply a warning that if I refused to comply he would undertake further
action against me. I consider Ganz to be unstable and did not want to
establish communications with him.

I seriously do not consider anything I've posted to the group
sufficient to warrant what has happened. I have never masked my id or
forged id's to fool filters. I have always been clear that my trolls
were identified with the "" symbol. I have posted regular
disclaimers and attempted to maintain a regime that would provide some
entertainment value. I have recommended that people killfile me if they
were offended or not entertained. I have provided them with a manner to
do so and have consistently maintained my posts so as to not circumvent
filters.

You can confirm to the group that I will not return due to Ganz's
latest actions. Not that I can't.... just that I've decided to move on
since playing with psychotic individuals who are deluded enough to
confuse reality with an unmoderated newsgroup and haven't the self
discipline to killfile someone they dislike is beyond my capacity to
indulge.

Anyway,, I'll miss our running battles. Everyone needs a "bad guy" to
feel superior to and you provide that venue for many. Your posts
provided me with much enjoyment and laughter as did the battles of wit
,comedy and ribbing with other members of the group who had the where
with all to comprehend that this was after all.. not reality but a
venue to discuss various topics including sailing while exercising some
creative writing style.

Take Care Rob

Later

Guy

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
No, not me.

Oh, rats!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

The bell doth toll for him that thinks it doth; and though it intermit
again, yet from that minute that this occasion wrought upon him, he is
united to God . . .
Who casts not up his eye to the sun when it rises? but who takes off his eye
from a comet when that breaks out? Who bends not his ear to any bell which
upon any occasion rings? but who can remove it from that bell which is
passing a piece of himself out of this world? No man is an island, entire of
itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod
be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory
were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own we any man's
death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never
send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Guy

Who is Guy? I don't think I've seen any of his posts here.... I guess it's no matter.
Anybody who lets Capt. JG get his goat's a wimp anyhoo! It's soooooo easy to post
things so nobody can trace you. How are they gonna complain to your ISP if they can't
find one to complain to? Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett of mine and I
decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for it, hook line and
sinker. Ha ha ha.

Scotty ^

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Guy

Who is Guy? I don't think I've seen any of his posts here.... I guess it's no matter.
Anybody who lets Capt. JG get his goat's a wimp anyhoo! It's soooooo easy to post
things so nobody can trace you. How are they gonna complain to your ISP if they can't
find one to complain to? Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote
| There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett of mine and I
| decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for it, hook line and
| sinker. Ha ha ha.

I don't understand why people do sock puppets. Why can't they just be themselves?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

No to the zinc, but yes to diesel fumes.
My CDL class just paid off. I ran my Yanmar to freeze protect the raw water
side of the heat exchanger, and knew how to shut down the engine. And after
just 14 weeks of class!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Have you been welding galvanized pipe?

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

oh, you read that chapter!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Pulled the spark plug wires?

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
No to the zinc, but yes to diesel fumes.
My CDL class just paid off. I ran my Yanmar to freeze

protect the raw water
side of the heat exchanger, and knew how to shut down the

engine. And after
just 14 weeks of class!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message