posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default Leaving ASA for Good

oh, you read that chapter!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Pulled the spark plug wires?

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
No to the zinc, but yes to diesel fumes.
My CDL class just paid off. I ran my Yanmar to freeze

protect the raw water
side of the heat exchanger, and knew how to shut down the

engine. And after
just 14 weeks of class!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Have you been welding galvanized pipe?

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..

The bell doth toll for him that thinks it doth; and

though
it intermit
again, yet from that minute that this occasion wrought
upon him, he is
united to God . . .
Who casts not up his eye to the sun when it rises? but

who
takes off his eye
from a comet when that breaks out? Who bends not his

ear
to any bell which
upon any occasion rings? but who can remove it from

that
bell which is
passing a piece of himself out of this world? No man is

an
island, entire of
itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part

of
the main. If a clod
be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well

as
if a promontory
were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine
own we any man's
death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,

and
therefore never
send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for

thee.