posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Leaving ASA for Good

That is very noble of you Charlie and Scott, but the jig is up!
I am he - I am, Captain Horatio Mooron!
Scout

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On 28 Oct 2006 12:45:37 -0700, "Scotty" wrote:

There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett of mine and I
decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for it, hook line and
sinker. Ha ha ha.

Scotty ^

An obvious lie, since Capt. Mooron was my creation. When you see him start
posting again, you'll know that.

CWM

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Guy

Who is Guy? I don't think I've seen any of his posts here.... I
guess it's no matter.
Anybody who lets Capt. JG get his goat's a wimp anyhoo! It's soooooo
easy to post
things so nobody can trace you. How are they gonna complain to your ISP
if they can't
find one to complain to? Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

How do you know that wasn't me?

Scotty wrote:
Stop lying Jeff, I've met Jax.

Scotty

. ..

wrote:
There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett of

mine and I
decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for

it, hook line and
sinker. Ha ha ha.

Scotty ^

An obvious lie, since Capt. Mooron was my creation.

When you see him start
posting again, you'll know that.

CWM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Because, I am you?

No, well then, go ahead and name the place where 'we' met.

Scotty

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
How do you know that wasn't me?

Scotty wrote:
Stop lying Jeff, I've met Jax.

Scotty

. ..

wrote:
There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett

of
mine and I
decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for

it, hook line and
sinker. Ha ha ha.

Scotty ^

An obvious lie, since Capt. Mooron was my creation.

When you see him start
posting again, you'll know that.

CWM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

NYC. East side.

Scotty wrote:
Because, I am you?

No, well then, go ahead and name the place where 'we' met.

Scotty

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
How do you know that wasn't me?

Scotty wrote:
Stop lying Jeff, I've met Jax.

Scotty

. ..

wrote:
There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett

of
mine and I
decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for
it, hook line and
sinker. Ha ha ha.

Scotty ^

An obvious lie, since Capt. Mooron was my creation.
When you see him start
posting again, you'll know that.

CWM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I think he had too much fun in the 70's.

"Scotty" wrote

Have you been welding galvanized pipe?

"Scout" wrote

The bell doth toll for him that thinks it doth; and though

it intermit
again, yet from that minute that this occasion wrought

upon him, he is
united to God . . .
Who casts not up his eye to the sun when it rises? but who

takes off his eye
from a comet when that breaks out? Who bends not his ear

to any bell which
upon any occasion rings? but who can remove it from that

bell which is
passing a piece of himself out of this world? No man is an

island, entire of
itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of

the main. If a clod
be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as

if a promontory
were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine

own we any man's
death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and

therefore never
send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Scotty" wrote
| There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett of mine and I
| decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for it, hook line and
| sinker. Ha ha ha.

I don't understand why people do sock puppets. Why can't they just be
themselves?

I've been wondering the same thing, Neal.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 28 Oct 2006 12:45:37 -0700, "Scotty"
scribbled thusly:

There is no ''guy''. Capt Mooron was a sockpuppett of mine and I
decided it was time to retire him. Bob**** fell for it, hook line and
sinker. Ha ha ha.

Scotty ^

You lie..he's mine.....

You all lie. He was mine. So is Katy, Scotty, Bobsprit, Oz, Jax, Bertie,
Blondie, Jeff, Gilligan, Bart, Neal, Ellen, CWM, BB, Ekal Bnek, Joe, Scout,
Navigator, and everyone else. I've been conversing with myself all this
time. Do you know how tedious that is?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Happy Sails to you.
Better by far you should forget and smile than you should remember and
be sad." * * Christina Rossetti (1830 - 1894)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT