posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default quiz

I apologize for posting this twice.
I'm out of my special meds.

There are two pictures identical to one another and you have to spot the three differences between the two pictures... I only could find two.... I don't know if maybe I'm just having a slow day. If anyone can find the third one, please let me know.

Photo Quiz

Scout
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scout" wrote ...
I apologize for posting this twice.
I'm special.

ed.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

the best part is then I couldn't find it because of the OP by Guy.
hehe
Scout - "duh, I done a bad ting"

quiz Scout ASA 3 October 29th 06 05:44 PM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff ASA 112 April 25th 05 08:17 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM
Try this quiz. Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 27th 04 08:04 PM