BoatBanter.com

-   -   quiz (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/75394-quiz.html)

Scout October 28th 06 06:03 PM

quiz

I apologize for posting this twice.
I'm out of my special meds.

There are two pictures identical to one another and you have to spot the three differences between the two pictures... I only could find two.... I don't know if maybe I'm just having a slow day. If anyone can find the third one, please let me know.

Photo Quiz

Scout

Scotty October 28th 06 06:09 PM

quiz

"Scout" wrote ...
I apologize for posting this twice.
I'm special.

ed.

Scout October 28th 06 06:11 PM

quiz

the best part is then I couldn't find it because of the OP by Guy.
hehe
Scout - "duh, I done a bad ting"