Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sloco got quiet.....

Because no I own a nicer larger faster newer more expensive boat...AND
she has great SAILS as well. Sorry, Sloco...the hoist is just fine!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...ck35s5weby.jpg

Man, a nearly new Kelvar cruise-radial and pentax-mylar along with lazy
jacks for 1200 bucks! You must want to die!!!! And after hooking up the
loft with 5 buyers (and still counting) I have a asymetrical chute and
pentax-mylar 150% on the way!

You must want to croak!!!!!!!!

So here's my sail inventory and condition:

Kevlar triradial main-condition 9.5
Pentax Mylar 125%-condition 9
Pentax Mylar 150%-condition NEW
Doyle Mylar 110%-condition 6.5
Doyle Spinnaker-Condition 9.5
Asymetrical chute-Condition NEW

Damn! You must be beating your pet rabbit, Lenny! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!
And no, we're not interested in your sail inventory!

RB
35s5
NY

Poor Sloco! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 18th 06 02:29 AM
Sloco & Doug: Dumb and Dumberer Capt. Rob ASA 3 October 16th 06 01:18 AM
Sloco Knows Boats! Capt. Rob ASA 0 February 11th 06 11:20 PM
Poor Sloco!!! Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 13th 06 01:34 PM
It's quiet...too quiet Bobsprit ASA 15 August 14th 03 07:22 AM