posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Binoculars

I have a similar set up with handheld VHFs. I have one I use whenever I'm
aboard and a nice one sitting on the bottom of the bay. It was on when it
went over. I wonder how long the bat lasted.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Walt" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message

some here don't even own a boat. Shocking!

At least I own a set of binoculars!

I have two sets of binoculars. A cheap pair that I use for everyday
knocking about, and a really nice expensive pair that I keep on the bottom
of Lake Superior.

//Walt

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Gilligan" wrote in
message ...

"Scotty" wrote in message

some here don't even own a boat. Shocking!

At least I own a set of binoculars!

Just one? Hahah ha ha ha

ha

Hey, I'm poor, what can I say? But they are those nice fold up ones (not
carboard but something sturdier) that someone threw out at a rodeo here.
They were Dodge Ram promo opera glass/binocular thing. I wiped the chew off
of it and they work great!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Correct. 1 point to Dave

And, yes it is done with dock lines as well.

Dave wrote:
On 20 Oct 2006 09:05:35 -0700, "Bart" said:

There is a trick to this. I bet Jeff or Doug will know it.

Hint: It allows you to take off either pair without removing
the other.

Oh, you mean dipping the strap of the second. I hadn't thought this notion
particularly related to binoculars. You dip the loop or eye any time you
need to be able to remove either loop without removing the other.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bart" wrote
| Correct. 1 point to Dave
|
| And, yes it is done with dock lines as well.

Excuse me for asking but who appointed you the expert?

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote
| Perhaps you should go sit in rapt attention at "Captain" Bobsprit's feet.

Capt. Rob doesn't have feet. His body stops at his asshole.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dave and I appointed Bart as the expert. Next question from peanut
gallery....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Gen V Digital Binoculars Gilligan ASA 6 September 29th 06 04:13 AM
recomendations for night vision binoculars? Wayne.B Cruising 0 July 24th 06 11:42 AM
Binoculars ,, what brand, make, model, recommendation ??? Lester Evans Cruising 26 June 16th 06 10:40 PM
Image Stabilizing Binoculars AMPowers Cruising 1 June 9th 06 12:07 PM
Nikon Ocean Pro binoculars with compass [email protected] Cruising 0 January 14th 05 01:23 AM