posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Flooding Pictures

Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Joe

Joe,
That is all very tragic. I hope things turn out ok for you and the damaged
is minimized. The one bright thing is that your "trailer" floats.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Joe

Joe,
That is all very tragic. I hope things turn out ok for you and the damaged
is minimized. The one bright thing is that your "trailer" floats.

That was Larry's trailer, he does all the boat grapics here in the
marina... he was on the local news. To bad it was so windy and the news
helo could not fly during the heavy flooding, they love my Red boat.
One storm ever time we heard the choppers coming we all would drop to
our knees so it looked like we were in chest high water, they would
circle and start filming and we would all stand up and moon them.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Joe wrote:
Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Prob'ly never will, Joe. I guess you win.

I'm glad to hear you all came out OK.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:
Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Prob'ly never will, Joe. I guess you win.

I'm glad to hear you all came out OK.

DSK

Thanks, Still have a starter to replace on the truck and two dock boxes
to clean, then we will be back to normal. I submitted the pitcher to
the local ABC weather man Tim Keller, and I guess it made it's way to
the national news last night.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 18 Oct 2006 13:09:10 -0700, "Joe" wrote:

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:
Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Prob'ly never will, Joe. I guess you win.

I'm glad to hear you all came out OK.

DSK

Thanks, Still have a starter to replace on the truck and two dock boxes
to clean, then we will be back to normal. I submitted the pitcher to
the local ABC weather man Tim Keller, and I guess it made it's way to
the national news last night.

Perhaps sir should get one of these:
http://www.amphicars.com/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:
, and I guess it made it's way to
the national news last night.

Perhaps sir should get one of these:
http://www.amphicars.com/

Pretty cool..and dapper too!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

One storm ever time we heard the choppers coming we all would drop to
our knees so it looked like we were in chest high water, they would
circle and start filming and we would all stand up and moon them.

I take back anything I ever said that was bad about you. Many moons ago, I
once mooned a news helicopter that was filming all the people I worked with.
They were standing on a large deck in between an array of parabolic antennas
(the filming was for a news segment on radiotelescopes) and I climbed up on
the roof of the building an mooned the chopper for the whole segment.
Everyone was mad as hell at me for ruining their chance to be one
television. After that I got moved out of the building into an isolated
antenna test facility with one other person. The mooning, combined with a
colossal fart I did once on the deck, which blew into the building and
caused the cancellation of a large meeting didn't make me popular amongst
the tight collared. I like your sense of humor! Tell me about your farts.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 18 Oct 2006 15:03:54 -0700, "Joe" wrote:

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:
, and I guess it made it's way to
the national news last night.

Perhaps sir should get one of these:
http://www.amphicars.com/

Pretty cool..and dapper too!

Joe

There were two here years ago. I had a ride in one. They went out of
favour when one of them sunk over in Ireland with the mayor? and other
dignitories on board and the owner nearly drowned caught up in the
pedals.
Never mind that, fit some torpedo tubes and missiles and the rats
would show a bit of respect!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Some people can not take a joke. Once my cousin and I were on a
corporate trip called the "Pace Setters" trip in Hawaii. We went on a
glass bottom boat ride, they stopped at a reef so people could
swim/snorkel...many of the snobs did not swim so we decided to moon
them in the glass bottom boat...It was the talk of the year...we mooned
the corporations president and his wife. Talk about a captive audience.

Never had a fart that cancelled a corporate meeting....thats pretty
impressive whats your secret?

Joe

Nutsy ; No Pictures Thom Stewart ASA 1 May 20th 06 11:28 PM
Hanging Pictures? RW Salnick Cruising 5 February 7th 06 12:47 AM
Some cruising pictures... [email protected] Cruising 6 August 11th 05 02:42 AM
Some cruising pictures... [email protected] General 6 August 11th 05 02:42 AM
Nik is flooding the NG! Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 September 28th 03 02:54 AM