posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Flooding Pictures

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Did anyone else see the picture Terry took on ABC's Evening news night?

I was cleaning up the dock and missed it, but a friend said he saw it
on world news.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926ninVQV

Seen by over 40 million people...top that Jeff...Doug!

Joe

Joe,
That is all very tragic. I hope things turn out ok for you and the damaged
is minimized. The one bright thing is that your "trailer" floats.

That was Larry's trailer, he does all the boat grapics here in the
marina... he was on the local news. To bad it was so windy and the news
helo could not fly during the heavy flooding, they love my Red boat.
One storm ever time we heard the choppers coming we all would drop to
our knees so it looked like we were in chest high water, they would
circle and start filming and we would all stand up and moon them.

Joe