posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Nutsy ; No Pictures

Nutsy,

Boy, we sure could use some Sailing Pictures.

Pneuma is Sold; the Broker that handled the sale is a "Bendy Toe" dealer
and he showed me pictures of the New Bendys. No SS Trim. Guess it was
just a phase.

So, what happened to your pictures? Weather should be great back there
for Sailing. Show us

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

Boy, we sure could use some Sailing Pictures.
So, what happened to your pictures? Weather should be great back there
for Sailing. Show us

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

For bubbles to have some sailing pics he would have to do some sailing.
There's a hint there.

John Cairns

9 springtime pictures from paddling and inline skating Marek \Wayfarer\ Touring 0 May 8th 06 07:28 PM
Hanging Pictures? RW Salnick Cruising 5 February 7th 06 12:47 AM
on topic: neat boating pictures K. Smith General 3 January 19th 06 07:55 AM
Nutsy defeats Flonker & Meows!! Thom Stewart ASA 0 November 18th 05 04:49 AM
Did Nutsy Pick the wrong boat? Thom Stewart ASA 35 November 7th 05 05:56 PM