posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default NEW Sails!!!

Well, I paid my money and I took my chances....ordered a main and genoa
for Heart of Gold an hour ago.
Rather than get everyone worked up, I'll wait until I have them hoisted
(not long to wait) and post pics of them. Yes, they did cost more than
Scotty's boat. Yes, they are less gay than Ganzy. And yes, they will
allow VMG's of 6.3 knots at 37%.

Pics coming soon!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

But, he'll still be the same vile little troll.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
Good for you!

Now your boat will be superfast!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, I paid my money and I took my chances....ordered a main and genoa
for Heart of Gold an hour ago.
Rather than get everyone worked up, I'll wait until I have them hoisted
(not long to wait) and post pics of them. Yes, they did cost more than
Scotty's boat. Yes, they are less gay than Ganzy. And yes, they will
allow VMG's of 6.3 knots at 37%.

Pics coming soon!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
But, he'll still be the same vile little troll.

The only reason his trolls work is because you let him get to you. If you
simply agree with whatever he says, you disarm him. Do you see anyone
calling me gay? No, because if they did I would offer them a big wet
smootchie and a good spanking with a big rubber paddle. They run when they
hear that. I can't be trolled about my boat because I don't have one. No
one will ridicule my 350lb wife who has incurable acne on her back and hairy
nipples (five of them!).
This place is like a pool of sharks. Once they sense weakness, you are
toast. So what if someone says you are gay. It's effortless to just agree
with them and move on. The people who know you in real life know you aren't
gay and they know you are a kind, caring person.
RB comes across as a big monstrous troll but he's really not. If you look at
all the dirt everyone has thrown on him, he has never really struck back.
Yes, he'll troll you and say a few bad things but if you ignore him he'll go
elsewhere. In that light, he is a very generous person. If you really wanted
to get him, go sailing with him. Wait until you are a few miles offshore
then go into the cabin, strip down to your speedos and slap your buttcheeks
real loud. Walk out to the cockpit with two jars of Mayonaise (Hellman's -
you're east of the Mississippi) and slap the cheeks some more. Ask him if
it's time now as you rub mayonaise all over yourself while wearing swim
goggles. It really works, gets them everytime. (You can explain later that
the mayonaise was to be used as Channel Grease).

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ah, but I've plonked him, so all I see are the replies to his crapola. I
don't care what he calls me. Never have, never will. Why do you think
otherwise? Bob is a pathetic guy, who is desperate for attention and
deserving of our sympathy. Since you feel the need to respond to him, you're
one who's feeding his psychosis. You might want to rethink it.

Pool of sharks?? Now that's funny. This is Usenet. I couldn't care less what
goes on here. I only care about things when they go beyond this fiction into
the real world. This has happened on occasion, unfortunately.

Bob isn't going away, even though I (certainly) mostly ignore him. I don't
care either way, actually. He's been here a long, long time. At one point,
he actually contributed in an interesting and useful way. This changed a few
years ago, so something must have changed dramatically in his life... for
the worse I'm sure.

In the past, I certainly did my bit of name-calling, etc. People change, and
I decided quite a while ago not to engage in that, since mostly the people
are not worth the candle. I hope I've changed for the better. Clearly, some
people either can't or won't change. The former have mental problems and
need help. There are a couple of people like that... no need to name names.
The latter are just stuborn, and I like them a lot better. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Ah, but I've plonked him, so all I see are the replies to his crapola. I
don't care what he calls me. Never have, never will. Why do you think
otherwise? Bob is a pathetic guy, who is desperate for attention and
deserving of our sympathy. Since you feel the need to respond to him,
you're one who's feeding his psychosis. You might want to rethink it.

I think he is entertaining. Sometimes a bit over the top, sometimes cruel. I
don't respond to him all the time. I have a good respect for his trolling
ability, insight into psychology and the guy is no dummy. He is also very
resourceful and works diligently for things he wants.

Pool of sharks?? Now that's funny. This is Usenet. I couldn't care less
what goes on here. I only care about things when they go beyond this
fiction into the real world. This has happened on occasion, unfortunately.

Sharks.

Bob isn't going away, even though I (certainly) mostly ignore him. I don't
care either way, actually. He's been here a long, long time. At one point,
he actually contributed in an interesting and useful way. This changed a
few years ago, so something must have changed dramatically in his life...
for the worse I'm sure.

He does add value besides the entertainment. I value his opinions on just
about anything. I don't always agree. He can save someone a lot of money and
headache. I'm following his advice on cameras and buying a Nikon. He can be
very helpful.

In the past, I certainly did my bit of name-calling, etc. People change,
and I decided quite a while ago not to engage in that, since mostly the
people are not worth the candle. I hope I've changed for the better.
Clearly, some people either can't or won't change. The former have mental
problems and need help. There are a couple of people like that... no need
to name names. The latter are just stuborn, and I like them a lot better.
:-)

You did change for the better by practicing amazing restraint. Just don't
show you get irritated and they will leave you alone. You have the potential
to some excellent trolling if you desire. You could even be trolling now by
pretending they get to you, who knows?

How did this weekend go? Did you see the Blue Angels?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote:

The only reason his trolls work is because you let him get to you. If you
simply agree with whatever he says, you disarm him. Do you see anyone
calling me gay?

You are more gay than Liberace! :-)

No, because if they did I would offer them a big wet smootchie and a good
spanking with a big rubber paddle.

Ummm, promises, promises!

They run when they hear that. I can't be trolled about my boat because I
don't have one. No one will ridicule my 350lb wife who has incurable acne
on her back and hairy nipples (five of them!).

You have Ozzy beat, his wife only has 3 nipples!

This place is like a pool of sharks.

Sharks in a barrel...

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default HEY Gilly ...

"Gilligan" wrote in
message . ..

Do you see anyone
calling me gay? No, because if they did I would offer them

a big wet
smootchie and a good spanking with a big rubber paddle.

you're gay.

Scotty
1-215-754-8390

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thanks for telling it like it is.

Capt. Rob wrote:
Well, I paid my wife's money and I took my chances....ordered a main and
genoa for Hearse of Gold an hour ago.
Rather than get everyone worked up, I'll wait until I have them hoisted
(not long to wait) and post pics of them. Yes, they did cost more than
than any other, so they must be good. Yes, I'm more gay than
Ganzy. And yes, they will allow VMG's of 6.3 knots at 37%. I don't
know what that means, but the salesman said it, so it must be true.

Pics coming soon!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nutsy,

I read all your stupid BS along with your purchase. It seems to me, I
remember you boasting about the wonderful condition of the sails on the
"Benny" at the time of purchase. Also you posts of all the boats on your
end of the 'Sound' that you 'Cleaned their Clock'

Tell us Nutsy, Why in the first season of sailing are you buying new
sais?

???Do believed you caught yourself in your own Lies once again. Still
in top form for slipping on your own S--T!

Go ahead; I've got a good grip on my chair. Firer Away with another dumb
rebuttal. I'm ready:^)

TS or better known as Beached Bum

FS: Sails in MD rgnmstr Marketplace 0 March 3rd 06 10:17 PM
Sails & Sailmaking manual 1904 FA JaneyP Boat Building 0 December 30th 05 02:24 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM