posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default NEW Sails!!!

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

I read all your stupid BS along with your purchase. It seems to me, I
remember you boasting about the wonderful condition of the sails on the
"Benny" at the time of purchase. Also you posts of all the boats on your
end of the 'Sound' that you 'Cleaned their Clock'

Tell us Nutsy, Why in the first season of sailing are you buying new
sais?

???Do believed you caught yourself in your own Lies once again. Still
in top form for slipping on your own S--T!

Go ahead; I've got a good grip on my chair. Firer Away with another dumb
rebuttal. I'm ready:^)

TS or better known as Beached Bum

Good detective work there Thom. Book'em Dano!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
Nutsy,

I read all your stupid BS along with your purchase. It seems to me, I
remember you boasting about the wonderful condition of the sails on the
"Benny" at the time of purchase. Also you posts of all the boats on your
end of the 'Sound' that you 'Cleaned their Clock'

Tell us Nutsy, Why in the first season of sailing are you buying new
sais?

???Do believed you caught yourself in your own Lies once again. Still
in top form for slipping on your own S--T!

Go ahead; I've got a good grip on my chair. Firer Away with another dumb
rebuttal. I'm ready:^)

TS or better known as Beached Bum

Ya know...to be culpable for lying you have to make a conscious decision
to lie...seeing that BS has no conscience to be conscious of, he cannot
lie.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's hard to disagree with this...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
Nutsy,

I read all your stupid BS along with your purchase. It seems to me, I
remember you boasting about the wonderful condition of the sails on the
"Benny" at the time of purchase. Also you posts of all the boats on your
end of the 'Sound' that you 'Cleaned their Clock'

Tell us Nutsy, Why in the first season of sailing are you buying new
sais?

???Do believed you caught yourself in your own Lies once again. Still
in top form for slipping on your own S--T!

Go ahead; I've got a good grip on my chair. Firer Away with another dumb
rebuttal. I'm ready:^)

TS or better known as Beached Bum

Ya know...to be culpable for lying you have to make a conscious decision
to lie...seeing that BS has no conscience to be conscious of, he cannot
lie.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nutsy,
VMG's of 6.3 knots at 37%

Just what kind of Dumb **** statement is that! 37% of What?

By the way? How are you feeling?

Ol Thom / BB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Go ahead; I've got a good grip on my chair. Firer Away with another
dumb
rebuttal. I'm ready:^)

The 35s5 sails were said to be in great shape....but here's what I
found during the full survey. The mylar main was badly stained with
mildew. An effort was made to wash it...a no-no, and it suffered even
more. The owner said I'd get a season out of it and he was right. The
110% was in the same kind of shape, more ugly than worn, but now has
some delamination. The 155 is in good shape, but FAR too much sail for
the boat. I'll probably sell it off at some point. The chute is
practically new. The heavier storm sail is unused. So in short it was a
mixed bag. I paid less for the boat after the sails were surveyed.
I've bought very nice sails to replace these and I'm excited to get
them up!

I've e-mailed you the deal I got....

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The 155 is in good shape, but FAR too much sail for
the boat..

Boy that must be one stiff boat.

35s5 too tippy for a #1. ROFLOL.................

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Boy that must be one stiff boat.

35s5 too tippy for a #1.

It's a fractional rig, dummy! I'm trying to think of how many times my
J29 and J30 sailing friends with fractional rigs fly their big
headsails....almost never. Nor does Mark P. who owns Doyle sails here
along with a C&C 41. He agrees that a 110 is fine most of the time on
his CF fractional.
A 155 on a fractional rig, Sloco? How often is THAT needed?! Where do
you sail...in a CAVE????

BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Boob, who are you trying to kid. "People with frac rigs on LIS don't
use their #1s" What are they a bunch of pussys?

35s5 toooooooooo tender for a #1

FS: Sails in MD rgnmstr Marketplace 0 March 3rd 06 10:17 PM
Sails & Sailmaking manual 1904 FA JaneyP Boat Building 0 December 30th 05 02:24 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM