posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sad Sailors of ASA

Bart wrote:
No troll. It looks like I made it clear you
have no clue what sort of boat you were sailing.
You can't answer the obvious questions that
are the first things other sailors would want to
know about a boat like masthead or fractional?

Dude, get over it. If you don't know the rig type for this boat, you're
truly sad. If you think I don't know it, fine. I'm only the selling
broker on her. I'm guessing that you have no clue.
Here's a hint: Where's the backstay?

As to your other sad troll questions....puhlease! You gotta do better
than that. Keep us posted on your project boat. If you need a boat to
actually take sailing I'm about to get a nice Pearson 37 in that needs
nothing.

Going sailing as soon as the kid wakes up....l8ter.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

I'm only the selling
broker on her.

Bob, I can't seem to find your name listed with the Yacht Brokers
Association of America, perhaps you should contact them and have them
correct their membership list.

Cheers
Marty