Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ever Notice?

How poor Dave is quiet after there were no reports that teens stole a
dinghy, who later drowned?

How sad Mooron couldn't spot 90' of line hanging next to a life ring?

How Scotty Potty waited half a summer before finally admitting he
doesn't sail anymore?

How Joe STILL hasn't left for parts unknown....but he has a bang
stick!?

How Jeff lied about upwind ability of his PDQ 36?

How Doug continues to post here, while not sailing at all anymore?

How Maxi's deepest hope is that I don't own a Beneteau 35s5?

How Bob C, who is boatless is left to debate the Kia vs. Toyota trolls?

How Sloco has been literally frothing since I bought a bigger, faster,
nicer boat? And didn't he briefly make noise about buying something
better than his lame duck Depress 30?

Ever notice that I always have a good time here whole the rest of you
**** and nip at my every word, so well trained by me that even this
troll will get some hits!?.
Even poor Doug, who knows exactly what I do here, can't help but
slobber when I ring the bell. Come on, girls...time for your meals!
I'll let Bob C. have the leftovers, while diluding himself that he
wields any power here...what a laugh!
The sad part is that you all (Occasionally) post about
sailing...something you rarely or never do. It's amazing...but always
funny to me!

Capt RB
35s5
NY