posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Here's one for Maxi....Heart of Gold

Washing down the cages at the zoo does not make you an
animal handler.

NY Zoological Society A/V Parks supervisor. That was my job when I was
20. I did animal handling of exotic stuff much later on to aid my
father who was doing work for George Romero, Letterman and Penn and
Teller at the time. The last job we did together was on Men in Black. I
did the roach gag with Will Smith kicking the dumpster, 2nd unit.
I made more money in 3 days than you make in 6 months.

Sorry, Scotty Vermon.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

--
"Swab Rob" wrote

Washing down the cages at the zoo does not make you an
animal handler.

NY Zoological Society A/V Parks supervisor. That was my

job when I was
20. I did animal holding tanks of exotic **** much later

on I did my
father who was doing snipped for decency

Heart of Gold = Full of Crap! Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 26th 06 03:42 PM
"I crossed the ocean for a Heart of Gold" Dry ASA 6 March 9th 06 10:57 PM
Heart of Gold Joe ASA 2 March 8th 06 01:23 AM
FAFNISMOL - The Ballad of Fafnir Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 19th 03 02:46 PM