posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Here's one for Maxi....Heart of Gold

What's up with the mess for the stern line?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
here's Bob, just back from lunch.

http://tinyurl.com/hzaua

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...27566501500938
94541NmWAPE

Scotty

"Reverend Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Scotty" wrote in message
news
Andy Granatelli will be sick!

http://tinyurl.com/lqbrw

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Can you put the Sta-Puft marshmallow man on or beside the

boat?

Bwahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaahjhhhahahahahahaa!!! !!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:08:43 -0400, "Scotty"
wrote:

here's Bob, just back from lunch.

http://tinyurl.com/hzaua

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...27566501500938
94541NmWAPE

Scotty

Now that's funny!!!

So you overlaid name graphics over Rob's digital phony name graphics
of the owners boat. Wonder what it is really named.

Frank

"Scotty" wrote in message
news
Andy Granatelli will be sick!

http://tinyurl.com/lqbrw

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Can you put the Sta-Puft marshmallow man on or beside the

boat?

Bwahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaahjhhhahahahahahaa!! !!!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
What's up with the mess for the stern line?

Bob was late fpr supper?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

. ..

"Scotty" wrote in message
news Andy Granatelli will be sick!

http://tinyurl.com/lqbrw

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Can you put the Sta-Puft marshmallow man on or beside

the
boat?

Bwahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaahjhhhahahahahahaa!!! !!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/heartgoldweb.jpg

If this weather calms down, I'll have pics of everyone sailing tomorrow
as well. But I already posted shots with Mom and Thomas aboard.

Aboard what? A boat, but nothing definitive about that photo would indicate
it is the HoG.

And don't worry about the weather, Bubbles. It's bound to drop below 5kts.
sooner or later.

BTW, just added the name to the boat....classic moment when the wind
folded it in half...what a mess! I think I need a bigger font, but I'll
see if I get used to it. No sailing tonight...raining like hell at the
moment.

Heaven forbid you might actually sail in rain.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...
--
"Swab Rob" wrote

But I already posted shots with Mom and Thomas aboard.

but nothing definitive about that photo would indicate
that she is a HoG.

look again.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

raining like hell at the
moment.

Heaven forbid you might actually sail in rain.

We've all had enough of sailing in the rain...and we've also had enough
light air. Weather here has been pretty rough for sailing so far. More
races have been called so far than last two seasons combined.

I'm not surprised that New Yawkahs hate to sail when the wind is actually
blowing.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob**** wrote ...

raining like hell at the
moment.

Heaven forbid you might actually sail in rain.

We've all had enough of sailing in the rain...and we've also had
enough
light air. Weather here has been pretty rough for sailing so far.
More
races have been called so far than last two seasons combined.

What the **** is "rough" weather? You keep talking about "rough"
weather. Here, you confuse "rough" weather with light air and with
rain. WTF is "ROUGH" weather?

Cap'n Crunch

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'm not surprised that New Yawkahs hate to sail when the wind is
actually
blowing.

Rough in the context meant no wind, Maxi. It's been rough.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/heartgoldweb.jpg

Notice how Bobsprit claimed to have a secondary MOB device... notice how
there is only one and it still has no line attached to it? It's without a
doubt the most ill equipped vessel in regards to safety considerations that
I have ever laid eyes on.

What do other posters here mandate as basic safety equipment on their
vessels?

CM-

Heart of Gold = Full of Crap! Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 26th 06 03:42 PM
"I crossed the ocean for a Heart of Gold" Dry ASA 6 March 9th 06 10:57 PM
Heart of Gold Joe ASA 2 March 8th 06 01:23 AM
FAFNISMOL - The Ballad of Fafnir Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 19th 03 02:46 PM