posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Here's one for Maxi....Heart of Gold

Scotty wrote:
Snake bite kit: knife, tweezers, Band-Aid, large bottle of
rum.

What are you gonna do with tweezers for a snake bite? And
what about some gauze pad? And you should carry three
bottles of rum, just in case.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Snake bite kit:

Hey, that's funny! What's the contents of the snake bite kit???? Almost
all of them are useless unless you have a ton of anti venoms in stock.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

And you should carry three
bottles of rum, just in case.

Scotty wrote:
Good point! I noticed the last two bottles seemed to leak.

I was thinking so you could offer the victim a choice of
brands, but you have a good point. The darn stuff just
evaporates right thru the sides of the bottle. I have the
problem with my Irish whiskey too.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"DSK" wrote in message
news
Scotty wrote:
Snake bite kit: knife, tweezers, Band-Aid, large bottle

of
rum.

What are you gonna do with tweezers for a snake bite?

In case a fang remains.

And
what about some gauze pad?

Band Aid's good enough.

And you should carry three
bottles of rum, just in case.

Good point! I noticed the last two bottles seemed to leak.

SBV

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

You candy-ass New Yawkahs need to learn proper terminology. Rough,
around
here

We New Yorkers don't LIVE WHERE YOU ARE. Get it? That's why it has a
different name; NEW YORK.

Praise the Lord and Hail Mary. There is a God. We have to put up with
Chicagoans. New Yawkahs would be over the top.

Rough means HOT, no air, dead...like Scotty's sex life and Dave's brain
and heart.

Looks rough today as well. Hot, 5-8 knots at best. Probably even worse
later on unless we get clipped by a T-storm.

I'll call my friend in upstate and ask if that's what they call light air in
Manhattan. He'd know, having raced with the NYYC for fifteen years prior to
retiring from his brokerage firm and moving to Lake George.

If he concurs with your contention, you're off the hook. If not, you've got
your foot rather deep in that large mouth of yours.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

MOB pole/float, throwable, and a Lifesling.

Yeah leave all the other stuff ashore, right Maxi!?
I don't think it would be safe to have folks sailing with you.

It wouldn't be safe for YOU to sail with us. We've keel hauled folks for
less.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

I'm not surprised that New Yawkahs hate to sail when the

wind is
actually
blowing.

Rough in the context meant no wind, Maxi. It's been

rough.

You candy-ass New Yawkahs need to learn proper

terminology. Rough, around
here, means 40 kts. or better with gusts, and steep,

closely-spaced seas of
10' or more.

No air, around here, is Boston Whaler-to-the-beach

weather. It's anything
but "rough."

That is because you are a sailor, Max, and boob**** is a
lubber.

A fabricating lubber at that. No one would have the time to post as much as
he does and still go sailing.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"DSK" wrote in message
news
Scotty wrote:
Snake bite kit: knife, tweezers, Band-Aid, large bottle of
rum.

What are you gonna do with tweezers for a snake bite? And what about some
gauze pad? And you should carry three bottles of rum, just in case.

Only three? Why so few?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
Snake bite kit:

Hey, that's funny! What's the contents of the snake bite kit???? Almost
all of them are useless unless you have a ton of anti venoms in stock.

Inquire with your nurse/wife as to the spelling of the proper term:
antivenin.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

We New Yorkers don't LIVE WHERE YOU ARE. Get it? That's why it has a
different name; NEW YORK.

In other words, it's York only with better advertising.

Maxprop wrote:
Praise the Lord and Hail Mary. There is a God. We have to put up with
Chicagoans. New Yawkahs would be over the top.

You're lucky. We got a million of 'em here. They're a PITA
and NYC won't take 'em back. I guess you never really hang
around Oriental very much, the population there is about 50%
Noo Yawkerrs.

DSK

Heart of Gold = Full of Crap! Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 26th 06 03:42 PM
"I crossed the ocean for a Heart of Gold" Dry ASA 6 March 9th 06 10:57 PM
Heart of Gold Joe ASA 2 March 8th 06 01:23 AM
FAFNISMOL - The Ballad of Fafnir Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 19th 03 02:46 PM