posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe Dumber than a Winch Handle?????

Even after I post actual conditions via a weather link which CLEARLY
SHOWS AS FOLLOWS...

5:56 PM 75.0 °F 63.0 °F 66% 30.01 in 10.0 miles SSW 17.3 mph
23.0 mph N/A Clear

Which is the time we sailed, poor Joe still manages to say we sailed in
13 knots!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He can't even read a page of weather data.
I guess I should have left out the link. He's so confused!!!

Joe's Mental Master:

http://www.jimmygreen.co.uk/products...cking_comp.JPG

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://home.earthlink.net/~clovenhoo...-Images/27.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ever driven a vibratory roller, Bob?
Man, the chicks dig em!

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

http://home.earthlink.net/~clovenhoo...eamrollerprint
s/Steamrollerprints-Images/27.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Aren't they usually walk behind?

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Ever driven a vibratory roller, Bob?
Man, the chicks dig em!

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

http://home.earthlink.net/~clovenhoo...eamrollerprint
s/Steamrollerprints-Images/27.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yes, but there are also some big ones, that I've driven.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
Aren't they usually walk behind?

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Ever driven a vibratory roller, Bob?
Man, the chicks dig em!

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

http://home.earthlink.net/~clovenhoo...eamrollerprint
s/Steamrollerprints-Images/27.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Robs Dumber than a red Winch Handle left in the winch

Cabin boy Rob wrote:
Even after I post actual conditions via a weather link which CLEARLY
SHOWS AS FOLLOWS...

5:56 PM 75.0 °F 63.0 °F 66% 30.01 in 10.0 miles SSW 17.3 mph
23.0 mph N/A Clear

Rob claims he's sailing for a "couple of hours" in 30 kt gust.

Rob's dumber than a bowl of sour kraut. And clearly a liar.

Joe
http://www.shop-amgram.com/wallpaper/steamroller.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's Dumber than a Winch Handle

Rob claims he's sailing for a "couple of hours" in 30 kt gust.

Uhhh...Joe? Didn't you claim that you're a captain or something and
that you know how to sail?
Do you realize that a couple of hours in a 30 knot gust wouldn't be a
gust at all; it would be wind speed. Here, allow me to correct you once
again...

Gust: 1 : a sudden brief rush of wind

Sort of like when your old lady opens her legs! But in any case, even
simple weather terminology is beyond you. Then again, you couldn't even
read the weather chart I posted.

And so....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Robs Dumber than a cheap plastic Winch Handle left to be lost overboard

Cabin Boy Rob wrote:

read the weather chart I posted.

Why don't you post a weather report from LIS?

Joe

And so....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's Dumber than roach poop!

Why don't you post a weather report from LIS?

Why? You couldn't make heads or tails of the first one I posted!!! Tell
us again what the wind speed was? 13 knots????

Bwahahahahahahahahhah HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

Not quite by the book winch wiring. Glenn Ashmore Electronics 4 July 2nd 06 01:14 PM
Winch selection - difference in results from Harken, Lewmar and Andersen. [email protected] ASA 12 March 7th 06 01:42 PM
Cordless drill as Electric Winch Handle Todd Shuster General 11 July 1st 04 06:04 PM
Old Style Winch Handles truebs General 2 April 11th 04 06:10 PM
FS: Maxwell Winch Handle in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 April 9th 04 03:48 AM