posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Bobsprit Lies Again - More Proof!!!

NEGLIGENCE!!!!!

HOMOCIDE!!!!!!

UNFIT TO CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!

HE WANTS TO FEEL MEN'S BREASTS!!!!!

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!

READ ON:

From: "Capt. Rob"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: A Sailing Problem-Kids and Lifejackets
Date: 12 Jun 2006 20:49:16 -0700

Today we went out in fairly light cool breezes with just the main.
We're trying to get Thomas used to the boat and so far it's going
great. He seems to really enjoy himself on deck, though we must watch
his exposure to the sun. His balance is really amazing...perhaps this
is something toddlers can do well, but my best friend's two year old
has a hard time on deck compared to Thomas. Thomas also automatically
seems to understand the one hand for the boat-one hand for yourself
system as he makes his way around. It's great fun to watch!
But today he put up the biggest fuss of all time when we put his
lifejacket on and he kept taking it off. It finally got to the point
where we just put a Stearns belt on him, but that's not the right PFD
for a toddler. He also wears a harness so he can't fall off the boat.
We all wore vests and that was working up until today. He really has
fun on the boat...but hates the PFD, though it fits him properly.
Suzanne thought it might just be too warm and he's aware of such things
now.
We obviously need to get this working right before we take weekend
trips with him.

Ideas from the "sailing with kids" camp are welcome!

RB
35s5
NY

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM MONSTERS LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobsprit Vs. Gayanzy Bobsprit ASA 6 January 24th 04 05:19 AM
Bobsprit vs Bobsprit Bobsprit ASA 0 January 24th 04 01:58 AM
ASA and politics - or: Why are Bobsprit and Horvath so stupid ? [email protected] ASA 7 December 17th 03 01:14 PM
OT Bush's lies upon lies. basskisser General 0 July 16th 03 02:45 PM