Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit Vs. Gayanzy

Bobsprit watches with amusement as Gayanzy awkwardly dances around the ring in
pink shorts. He blows kisses to the male judges, then at Bobsprit who appears
disgusted.
Bobsprit moves in fast, showing little respect for the transexual pugilist. A
single jab to Gayanzy's chest takes his meager breath away and he drops like a
stone. Bobsprit, a bit shocked, takes a step back. Gayanzy is unable to
continue and the bout is stopped. He leaves with one of the the judges.

Bobsprit wins by KO. 28 seconds, Round 1
Scott Vernon

Default Bobsprit loves Gayanzy

oiy!

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Bobsprit watches with anticipation as Gayanzy dances around in
pink shorts. He blows kisses to Bobsprit who appears excited.
Bobsprit moves in fast, showing little respect for the transexual

pugilist. A
single jab to Gayanzy takes his meager breath away and he drops like a
stone. Bobsprit, snipped the rest of boobys' homo fantasy

Bobsprit

talk about homophobic ranting...

No thanks, but I'm sure Scotty's interested.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Well, you and your bottom boy are doing all the ranting. Are you claiming
that you're not gay now?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
talk about homophobic ranting...

No thanks, but I'm sure Scotty's interested.

RB

Scott Vernon

Hey Jon, is this post reportable?

SV

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM