posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Robert; A woman?

OzOne wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 00:19:29 +0100, "Donal"

scribbled thusly:

Can she cook?

Regards

Donal

Sure can.
Last night she cooked the most exquisite chicken

marabella.

Does she bring you tea in bed in the morning?

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:22:53 -0400, "Scotty"

.

Does she bring you tea in bed in the morning?

SV

Nope, while she's in the shower, I make breakfast nearly

every morning
for us both.
This morning it was a fresh ground cappucino, rolled oats

flavoured
with fresh fruits, and toast made from the bread I baked

last night.

Hoo boy, a telling post!.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:43:15 -0400, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:22:53 -0400, "Scotty"

.

Does she bring you tea in bed in the morning?

SV

Nope, while she's in the shower, I make breakfast

nearly
every morning
for us both.
This morning it was a fresh ground cappucino, rolled

oats
flavoured
with fresh fruits, and toast made from the bread I

baked
last night.

Hoo boy, a telling post!.

Telling what

Ask Donal.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
news

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:43:15 -0400, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:22:53 -0400, "Scotty"
.

Does she bring you tea in bed in the morning?

SV

Nope, while she's in the shower, I make breakfast

nearly
every morning
for us both.
This morning it was a fresh ground cappucino, rolled

oats
flavoured
with fresh fruits, and toast made from the bread I

baked
last night.

Hoo boy, a telling post!.

Telling what

Ask Donal.

He wouldn't understand my answer!!

I haven't prepared breakfast for 29 years. I wouldn't dare!

Men like Oz just don't understand women at all. That's why their marriages
don't last.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

He wouldn't understand my answer!!

I haven't prepared breakfast for 29 years. I wouldn't

dare!

Men like Oz just don't understand women at all. That's

why their marriages
don't last.

I bet his wife doesn't even have to crack the whip anymore.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message

I bet his wife doesn't even have to crack the whip

anymore.

Scotty

I think Donal's wife beats him off.

Doesn't yours'?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne scribbled thusly....

I bet his wife doesn't even have to crack the whip

anymore.

Scotty

I think Donal's wife beats him off.

Doesn't yours'?

Only when I ask her to.

I'm sure Donal appreciates it.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

OzOne scribbled thusly....

I bet his wife doesn't even have to crack the whip
anymore.

Scotty

I think Donal's wife beats him off.

Doesn't yours'?

Only when I ask her to.

I'm sure Donal appreciates it.

I do.... 'cept she has rough Australian hands!

Regards
Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

I'm still married because I want to be. It's got nothing

to do with "till
death".

The cup of tea in the morning is nice, but she really

wants to go sailing
with me now that our sons are a bit too old. I didn't

believe it at first
.... but it's true. She really does want to go sailing

with just the two of
us aboard!!

Did she recently increase your life insurance?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 01:04:50 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

I'm still married because I want to be. It's got nothing to do with

"till
death".

I don't regard that line as a sentence, more a statement of intention

"Intention"??? You only gave your wife a "statement of intention"??

.. remeber the rest is love honour and cherish ... or at least it was
for mine.
The cup of tea in the morning is nice, but she really wants to go sailing
with me now that our sons are a bit too old. I didn't believe it at

first
.... but it's true. She really does want to go sailing with just the two

of
us aboard!!

Your sons are too old to sail with you?
Why?
My 20 yo will drop almost anything to sail with me.

Was he so keen when he was 18?

Tell me Donal, can your wife use the radio and can she sail the boat
herself?

Yes, .... but she doesn't realise that she can!!!

What is the value of your life insurance should you have an
accident..?

Why should I care?

Regards

Donal