posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Robert; A woman?

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)
Stay at home mom.
Has man titties, and no doubt is a wet nurse.
Stays on shore to baby sit.
Expert on diaper rashes.
Lets his woman bring home the bacon.
Registers anything of value in his spouses name.
Lives on others earnings (winnings).
Lets his spouce do the Manly cooking (BBQ)
Always on the rag.
Has a girley boat.
To scared to ever join the military.
relates to "Broke Back Mountain"

Took thirty years for him to work up a load in his tiny balls that
could get a girl pregnant...and brags about it like he sailed around
the Horn against the wind blindfolded on a Trinka dink.

Sounds like a woman huh?

I bet he even had a Hope chest, and his dad paid a dowery.

pathetic girly boy...with a capitol P.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)

OzOne wrote:
A family man with a boat....great for filling with sails and gear.

Nothing wrong with driving a minivan. Great battle wagon for
regattas. But bragging about it constantly?

Lives on others earnings (winnings).

Way to go! I live on what other people lose on the money go round
(stockmarket to you)

Why not live on a percentage of growth of earnings? It's not
a zero-sum game.

ANyway, considering the large volume of mendacious posts
about personal info that the Bobster has put up, it's silly
to make any conclusions about his money (however much there
is of it) and where he gets it. There are a number of other
posters here who are successful people and oddly enough,
they don't seem to constantly brag about it.

Lets his spouce do the Manly cooking (BBQ)

Now that's a travesty!

Contradiciton in terms I think.
Plus, what he calls "BBQ" is an insult to the very concept.

To scared to ever join the military.

****.....Why would you?

Somebody has to!

relates to "Broke Back Mountain"

Haven't seen it so no comment....althogh I have quite a few gay
friends.

None of my business!

pathetic girly boy...with a capitol P.

Maybe if he gets a gun and kills stuff?

Only if he eats what he kills.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

OzOne wrote in message news
On 27 Jun 2006 15:09:52 -0700, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)

A family man with a boat....great for filling with sails and gear.
Stay at home mom.

Been there, done that...good fun but hard work
Has man titties, and no doubt is a wet nurse.

No Comment
Stays on shore to baby sit.

What? I though junior sailed.
Expert on diaper rashes.

Part of being a dad.

Huh?

I know nothing at all about nappy rash.

Lets his woman bring home the bacon.

Heck, If she can earn better money, why not...I did.

.... because a man should provide for his family.

snip
relates to "Broke Back Mountain"

Haven't seen it so no comment....althogh I have quite a few gay
friends.

Of course you do.
You are quite happy to allow your wife to be the main breadwinner.
Can't you see that you are not a real man in the "traditional" sense of the
word?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

OzOne wrote:
On 27 Jun 2006 15:09:52 -0700, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)

A family man with a boat....great for filling with sails and gear.

Great for a van full of Kiddo's too!
Stay at home mom.

Been there, done that...good fun but hard work.

Yeah take one hell of a woman
Has man titties, and no doubt is a wet nurse.

No Comment

Can't blame ya.
Stays on shore to baby sit.

What? I though junior sailed.

Hobie's to dangerious

Expert on diaper rashes.

Part of being a dad.

I was talking about his diaper rash..Not Lil Thoms!

Lets his woman bring home the bacon.

Heck, If she can earn better money, why not...I did.

Indeed, if a girl out preforms your ability.. you should

Registers anything of value in his spouses name.

Maybe a skeleton in the closet?

No doubt.

Lives on others earnings (winnings).

Way to go! I live on what other people lose on the money go round
(stockmarket to you)

But you made it happen....right?
Lets his spouce do the Manly cooking (BBQ)

Now that's a travesty!

Indeed, next he will be wearing a skirt
Always on the rag.

You have such a delicate turn of phrase.

Thanks
Has a girley boat.

Fast boat.

Still girly & French
To scared to ever join the military.

****.....Why would you?

To serve your country
relates to "Broke Back Mountain"

Haven't seen it so no comment....althogh I have quite a few gay
friends.

Bob will fill you in...ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Took thirty years for him to work up a load in his tiny balls that
could get a girl pregnant...and brags about it like he sailed around
the Horn against the wind blindfolded on a Trinka dink.

Smart man...got a woman who is mature enough to be stable.

Yeah just think of all those idiots having kids in the 20's and 30's
all must be un-stable.

Sounds like a woman huh?

Nope

I bet he even had a Hope chest, and his dad paid a dowery.

Now you're being sillier than usual

I try!

pathetic girly boy...with a capitol P.

Maybe if he gets a gun and kills stuff?

Like that spider?

Joe

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

OzOne wrote:
I think Bob is living on handouts from his family....he's the 'sick
kid'

Could be, that would explain his constant talk of inheriting
money... if his family does have wealth, that would explain
why he decided to get married and have a child: to increase
his allowance... but it seems more likley to me that it's
all a fairy story and Boobsie's "family money" is just as
much wishful thinking as his work as a surveyor and his
other adventures.

Lets his spouce do the Manly cooking (BBQ)

Now that's a travesty!

Contradiciton in terms I think.
Plus, what he calls "BBQ" is an insult to the very concept.

Ahhh yes, no-one knows what a real BBQ is except Australians and Seth
Effricenz

I disagree. There are two ways to look at it... either
anything is BBQ as long as people think it is, regardless of
how different it is from yours... or the only type of real
BBQ is the original, wild pig smoked over a brush fire on
the beach by real Caribbean pirates.

Of course, when God wants BBQ, he orders it from Wilbur's

To scared to ever join the military.

****.....Why would you?

Somebody has to!

Poor *******s.

Agreed, but then I did my time. It's an honorable
profession. Remember, the current world situation is not one
that the military got us into.

pathetic girly boy...with a capitol P.

Maybe if he gets a gun and kills stuff?

Only if he eats what he kills.

I prefer to buy my meat.

I do too nowadays. For one thing, it's a lot cheaper and
leaves me more time for other things. For another, the areas
where hunting is a normal way of life are all but gone.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:06:31 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

news
On 27 Jun 2006 15:09:52 -0700, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)
A family man with a boat....great for filling with sails and gear.
Stay at home mom.
Been there, done that...good fun but hard work
Has man titties, and no doubt is a wet nurse.
No Comment
Stays on shore to baby sit.
What? I though junior sailed.
Expert on diaper rashes.
Part of being a dad.

Huh?

I know nothing at all about nappy rash.

Then you've never changed a nappy....or had your eyes closed.

Lets his woman bring home the bacon.
Heck, If she can earn better money, why not...I did.

... because a man should provide for his family.

Where is that written?
Have you not heard of emancipation?

snip
relates to "Broke Back Mountain"
Haven't seen it so no comment....althogh I have quite a few gay
friends.

Of course you do.
You are quite happy to allow your wife to be the main breadwinner.

Yes, It keeps her happily active and involved....she enjoys her work
much more than washing and ironing.
Can't you see that you are not a real man in the "traditional" sense of

the
word?

Oh I've known that for many a year.
I don't own a gun, don't hunt and allow my wife to live her life as
she chooses

Tradition is for those afraid to lose something.

Hmmmm...

Sounds like your wife earns more than you do. Don't you think that she
would be happier if you were able to earn more than her?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:01:19 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Hmmmm...

Sounds like your wife earns more than you do. Don't you think that she
would be happier if you were able to earn more than her?

I believe that she is very happy with our lot.

Wouldn't she be even happier if you earned more than she earns?

Does your wife complain about you earning less than her friends
husbands while she sits at home keeping house for you?

Although she is a woman (and therefore complains about almost everything),
she cannot complain that I earn less than her unproductive friends'
husbands.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...

I prefer to beat my meat.

TMI ... but we already knew that.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

But then Freud was a manic compulsive with Downs syndrome.

--
jlrogers±³©
OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 01:00:30 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message
. ..

I prefer to beat my meat.

TMI ... but we already knew that.

Regards

Donal

Donal..Freud would have a ball with you...

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message news
My wife rarely complains about anything.
She's a happy soul....though she was just a little miffed when I
brought home yet another new car.
Do you think that owning 10 cars is a little over the top...she did...
Told me to "just go away"....I did for the weekend with my son.
Ran in the new car through the forests on muddy snowy roads.
Was great fun, and she missed me while I was gone, bought me a little
gift for the new car.

Can she cook?

Regards

Donal