posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Contact info for Mys Terry AKA Robert Brody

Robert E. Brody
84-50 Austin Street Apt. 5A
Queens, NY
11415

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Joe, my old apartment was 5A. I'm now in 4K and have been for a while.
My phone is 718-757-7114. I also have a Brooklyn address for the two
family home which we rent out.

Hope this helps with your meltdown.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Yeah thanks, I can post that to the people you are to much of a coward
to stand up to and insult at youself.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Yeah thanks, I can post that to the people you are to much of a coward
to stand up to and insult at youself.

AT myself, Joe?
You need some serious help. I really do think you believe BB and I are
the same person. Then again you didn't have a clue as to how to steal
that pic, so what could headers possibly mean to you?

Keep 'em flying, Joe! You're making progress!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Ohhh Rob,

Just admit it, Josies picture put anything you have even taken to
shame.

It's OK baby, just keep practicing and spending your daddy's money on
more lenses.

Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Joe, cut it out. It isn't helping anything.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Robert E. Brody

stuff deleted

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Hi Jonboy,

You are a mucho manly man. Thanks for protecting my Robbie against
that mean Joe guy.

Call me sometime 718-757-7114

Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Do not get your panies in a wad Jon,
Roberts information was already public here, I'm not posting anything
new.
Check it out!
Joe

Hi there. This post dosen't really belong here, but I've noticed that
the person who has stollen money from me seems to post here. Just
thought that you others should be warned.

Hey gang, just a warning to stay away from the following seller:

Robert E. Brody
84-50 Austin Street Apt. 5A
Queens, NY
11415

We made an agreement that he would sell me his copy of Fifth Element on

LD for the sum of 20 bucks, and I sent him a postal money order on
6/9/99. On 6/16/99, I sent him an email asking about status, and he
had

"lost" my address and i gave it to him again. On 6/28/99 I again wrote

to find out status, and he told me that the disc had been sent, and
that

I should notify him when I recieved it. I have yet to recieve it, and
the last 3 emails I have sent him since the 28th have not been
responded

to. So no I have to stick this warning on here because this guy
decided

to rip me out of 20 bucks.

Anyway, stay away from this guy, as it appears that he likes to steal
money from others.

Thanks,

-Sid Ceaser
New Hampshire Institute of Art

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Wow...I really got him since I never owned a copy of the Fifth Element
on LD.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

It's not a matter of posting new stuff... it's a matter of posting old
stuff. It's boring and useless.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com