posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal Donal is offline

Default Robert; A woman?

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 01:04:50 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

I'm still married because I want to be. It's got nothing to do with

"till
death".

I don't regard that line as a sentence, more a statement of intention

"Intention"??? You only gave your wife a "statement of intention"??

.. remeber the rest is love honour and cherish ... or at least it was
for mine.
The cup of tea in the morning is nice, but she really wants to go sailing
with me now that our sons are a bit too old. I didn't believe it at

first
.... but it's true. She really does want to go sailing with just the two

of
us aboard!!

Your sons are too old to sail with you?
Why?
My 20 yo will drop almost anything to sail with me.

Was he so keen when he was 18?

Tell me Donal, can your wife use the radio and can she sail the boat
herself?

Yes, .... but she doesn't realise that she can!!!

What is the value of your life insurance should you have an
accident..?

Why should I care?

Regards

Donal