posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Bloody "D" Day Anniv.

For those Bleeding Hearts, with the Big Mouths about Iraq Lose of Lives.

Today is a Time to remember what the Cost of Victory is and not just in
money. It was a very costly Battle in lives lost but people fought
knowing the risk of death was very high. They went willingly and Stopped
the Mad Men of the Nazi Germany.

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

Ol Thom

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Thom Stewart wrote:
For those Bleeding Hearts, with the Big Mouths about Iraq Lose of Lives.

Today is a Time to remember what the Cost of Victory is and not just in
money. It was a very costly Battle in lives lost but people fought
knowing the risk of death was very high. They went willingly and Stopped
the Mad Men of the Nazi Germany.

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

Ol Thom

No doubt Ol Thom

Today ~ 1944 - In Operation Overlord, Allied invasion fleet (over 2700
ships and craft) land troops on Normandy beaches, the largest
amphibious landing in history.

The first use of floating tanks, Ducks, Mulberry harbors, and the
birth of the computor.
Can you imagine almost 3000 ships and boats in a 10 mile streach.

Have you ever been to Normandy Ol Thom? Seems you might have the cash
on hand to take a few nice vacations.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ed Wood

America should have sided with the Nazis and crushed Russia.

Stalin was worse than Hitler.

Ed

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Ed,

Sorry, a Rat Terrier just payed my Lap a visit and sent an incomplete
message.

Ed, at the deginning of the War Hitler & Stalin were on the same side.
It was Hitler that turn on Stalin. We had no choice. Hitler put Joe on
our side.

Message complete without "Jazz's" help.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Thom Stewart wrote:

For those Bleeding Hearts, with the Big Mouths about Iraq Lose of Lives.

Today is a Time to remember what the Cost of Victory is and not just in
money. It was a very costly Battle in lives lost but people fought
knowing the risk of death was very high. They went willingly and Stopped
the Mad Men of the Nazi Germany.

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

Thom,

While I honor those who died in battle, I do not honor those who lied
to us about Iraq, which resulted in additional and needless deaths. If
that makes me a "bleeding hear," so be it.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

OzOne wrote in message news:

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

Ol Thom

Yep, a war worth fighting....pity we don't have leaders

with brains
today.

And by 'we', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article

,
Thom Stewart wrote:

For those Bleeding Hearts, with the Big Mouths about Iraq

Lose of Lives.

Today is a Time to remember what the Cost of Victory is

and not just in
money. It was a very costly Battle in lives lost but

people fought
knowing the risk of death was very high. They went

willingly and Stopped
the Mad Men of the Nazi Germany.

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

Thom,

While I honor those who died in battle, I do not honor

those who lied
to us about Iraq, which resulted in additional and

needless deaths. If
that makes me a "bleeding hear," so be it.

a bleeding ear?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Thom Stewart wrote:
Sorry, a Rat just payed my Lap a visit

No, Scotty! Down, Scotty!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ed Wood

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Ed,

Sorry, a Rat Terrier just payed my Lap a visit and sent an incomplete
message.

Ed, at the deginning of the War Hitler & Stalin were on the same side.
It was Hitler that turn on Stalin. We had no choice. Hitler put Joe on
our side.

Message complete without "Jazz's" help.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Thom, that says it all there. Hitler and Stalin were on the same side. They
were both our enemies. Why pick Stalin over Hitler?

Did you know France was the only country to lose twice in WWII?

We should have let Germany and Russia duke it out and then go in.

Ed