posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default Bloody "D" Day Anniv.

Ann Coulter is hot!

Dave wrote:
That's as may be, but it's a pity that neither she nor Maureen has a brain.

I like Molly Ivins better. Don't particularly agree with a
lot of her political statements, but she is funny.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Ann Coulter is hot!

Dave wrote:
That's as may be, but it's a pity that neither she nor Maureen has a
brain.

I like Molly Ivins better. Don't particularly agree with a lot of her
political statements, but she is funny.

DSK

I like Erma Bombeck.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Ann Coulter is hot!

Dave wrote:
That's as may be, but it's a pity that neither she nor Maureen has a
brain.

I like Molly Ivins better. Don't particularly agree with a lot of her
political statements, but she is funny.

DSK

I like Erma Bombeck.

She's dead....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Bob Crantz wrote:
I like Erma Bombeck.

Me too

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

My all time favorite is Florence King from National Review.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Ann Coulter is hot!

Dave wrote:
That's as may be, but it's a pity that neither she nor Maureen has a brain.

I like Molly Ivins better. Don't particularly agree with a
lot of her political statements, but she is funny.

DSK

She's got wit that's for sure. Actually didn't even slam Bushboy too
much in Scrub.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:19:47 -0400, "Scotty"

Of course..we actually have a prime minister with brains, unlike you,
but unfortunately he has failed to use them and got us into the same
mess as yours has you.

We don't have a prime minister with brains or otherwise.

And what leads you to believe that a PM with brains allows himself to be
drawn into the same chaos into which our illustrious idiot President
blundered? Bird of a feather . . .

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message news
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:28:41 -0400, "Scotty"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message
. ..

And by 'we', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

I mean we as in you guys and us.

And by ''us'', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

Of course..we actually have a prime minister with brains,

unlike you,
but unfortunately he has failed to use them and got us

into the same
mess as yours has you.

Oh dear, Ozzy thinks we have a prime minister.

Scotty

Nope, you have a chimp...we have a chump.

What sort of man allows a chimp to lead him astray? Another chimp,
obviously. Dont elevate the idiot to a level beyond which he belongs.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"DSK" wrote in message

I wouldn't mind that so much, but the problem now is that we've got the
leaders that Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and Maxprop deserve. The rest of
us deserve at least slightly better, but have been dragged down.

No one gets "dragged down" that isn't willing to be. Bush is the leader
*you* deserve, as well. If your candidate didn't win, you have no one to
blame but the failure of your political constituency to be victorious.

And while you're being a jerk and lumping me in with Ann Coulter, perhaps
you'd care to be lumped in with George Soros, Al Franken, and Michael Moore?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Ann Coulter is hot!

Dave wrote:
That's as may be, but it's a pity that neither she nor Maureen has a
brain.

I like Molly Ivins better. Don't particularly agree with a lot of her
political statements, but she is funny.

So is Ann Coulter, but that doesn't make her right or decent in her views.

Of course I'm confident you never see anything humorous coming from the
right wing. :-)

Max