posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Bloody "D" Day Anniv.

Just before Hitler killed himself he accepted Jesus into his heart and now
Hitler is in heaven.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Max,

Oh, how true.

We typically get the leaders we deserve.
Max

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 04:47:06 -0400, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message news:

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

Ol Thom

Yep, a war worth fighting....pity we don't have leaders

with brains
today.

And by 'we', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

I mean we as in you guys and us.

And by ''us'', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
Just before Hitler killed himself he accepted Jesus into his heart and now
Hitler is in heaven.

And I'm going to Hell.

What a fine kettle of fish . . .

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

OzOne wrote in message

And by 'we', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

I mean we as in you guys and us.

And by ''us'', you mean Australia, right?

Scotty

Of course..we actually have a prime minister with brains,

unlike you,
but unfortunately he has failed to use them and got us

into the same
mess as yours has you.

Oh dear, Ozzy thinks we have a prime minister.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Your Queen can and has removed your Prime Ministers.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
Your Queen can and has removed your Prime Ministers.

Very few people realize that the Queen actually has real power...they
think she is just a figurehead...I'm sure there are many in Britain who
would like her to be just a tourist attraction, but in reality, she is
empowered more so than most any other royal figure in Europe...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default OT- Bloody "D" Day Anniv.

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:00:24 -0600, "Bob Crantz"
scribbled thusly:

Your Queen can and has removed your Prime Ministers.

Nope, the Governor General has dismissed one government after that
govt lost the balance of power and was unable to govern yet refused to
resign.
Opposition had blocked supply so the govt was unable to do simple
things like pay the public service.

God Bless a Minority Government..... it's the closest thing to "safe"
governing you can get. Our GG has dismissed parliament on several occasions
based on non confidence votes.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

For those Bleeding Hearts, with the Big Mouths about Iraq Lose of Lives.

Today is a Time to remember what the Cost of Victory is and not just in
money. It was a very costly Battle in lives lost but people fought
knowing the risk of death was very high. They went willingly and Stopped
the Mad Men of the Nazi Germany.

God Bless You; "Gold Star Heroes!"

D-Day was an incredible undertaking and few people today
realize how much the outcome teetered on the brink. The men
who were on the spot at the time and tipped the balance
should be recognized & remembered as heroes.

Thom Stewart wrote:
Max,
Oh, how true.
We typically get the leaders we deserve.

I wouldn't mind that so much, but the problem now is that
we've got the leaders that Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and
Maxprop deserve. The rest of us deserve at least slightly
better, but have been dragged down.

Regards
Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:49:09 -0400, DSK said:

I wouldn't mind that so much, but the problem now is that
we've got the leaders that Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter,

Ann Coulter and Maureen Dowd are like book ends. If either were half as
smart as she thinks she is she'd be dangerous.

Ann Coulter is hot!