posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Doug Gets Punch Drunk!

You should take a look at the thread "Foresail Sheetloads" over in
rec.boats.cruising. Doug is arguing with well known naval architect and

engineer Roger Long. Dougboat's being his usual obnoxious
"little_miss_can't_ be_ wrong" assholian self, and Roger is kicking his

ass without breaking a sweat. Doug of course is getting ruder and ruder

with every retort.

Too funny!

Yep, just saw it. Doug would be none-too-thrilled to know you e-mailed
this though! Thanks for the heads up. Aren't you two buddies? Shouldn't

the "group" know as well! It shows what a big baby Doug can be.S

Well....yes, it's pretty funny. Long is well known and forgot more than

DSK can probably remember. The comment about "I'm saying the SAME
thing." sums it up nicely. LOL. Even I can not the differences.
Ah well.

Have a look folks!

RB
35s5
NY

Doug gets punch drunk Capt. Rob Cruising 0 June 5th 06 02:51 PM
Help for Doug Capt. Rob ASA 6 January 5th 06 07:43 PM
Merry Christman, Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 23rd 05 12:57 PM
Robbie still punch drunk! Bob Crantz ASA 3 November 15th 05 11:48 PM
Add it up, Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 84 November 15th 05 10:39 AM