Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Help for Doug

When Destination Moon was released by Pal he had reworked the NOVEL by
RH, a pretty bad book called Rocketship Galileo. Pal liked some of the
ideas and ran with it. The distributor, attempting an early tie-in
effort released a new Novel, complete with a few photos called
Destination Moon which also had RH' name on the Inside of the book! On
the outside it only says, A George Pal Motion Picture. There are some
small differences in the text,
Does Doug know any of this? Of course not. He's a fair weather fan of
RH and knows little about him.

Meanwhile, Pete and I are waiting for the Door into Summer....

Doug, you're busted, exposed and so on. You didn't even know the movie
was based on a Novel (actually more like a novella when you get right
down to it.)

Bwahahahahahaha! Doug get's handed his ass again! BTW, Doug...my
Destination Moon copy is going on Ebay soon. I'll let you know when.

RB
35s5
NY