BoatBanter.com

-   -   Doug Gets Punch Drunk! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/70378-doug-gets-punch-drunk.html)

Capt. Rob June 5th 06 02:53 PM

Doug Gets Punch Drunk!

You should take a look at the thread "Foresail Sheetloads" over in
rec.boats.cruising. Doug is arguing with well known naval architect and

engineer Roger Long. Dougboat's being his usual obnoxious
"little_miss_can't_ be_ wrong" assholian self, and Roger is kicking his

ass without breaking a sweat. Doug of course is getting ruder and ruder

with every retort.

Too funny!

Yep, just saw it. Doug would be none-too-thrilled to know you e-mailed
this though! Thanks for the heads up. Aren't you two buddies? Shouldn't

the "group" know as well! It shows what a big baby Doug can be.S

Well....yes, it's pretty funny. Long is well known and forgot more than

DSK can probably remember. The comment about "I'm saying the SAME
thing." sums it up nicely. LOL. Even I can not the differences.
Ah well.

Have a look folks!

RB
35s5