posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Not many want to be caught dead in a Tribeca!

http://www.epinions.com/content_184389897860

Two stars!

Poor visibility!

Ugly!

Acceptable handling!

Compared less favorable to mini-van!

Does nothing well!

Murano better!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Bob Crantz wrote:
http://www.epinions.com/content_184389897860

Two stars!

Well....if you like that review you'll love his review of my new
Sedona....!!!!

http://www.epinions.com/content_218869698180

Having a bad day, Bob!?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Having a bad day, Bob!?

It could be worse.

I could be rolling down the highway in a Subaru Tribeca.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I could be rolling down the highway in a Subaru Tribeca.

More like rolling over into the highway!

RB
35s5
NY

Bush and Cheney Dead Capt. Rob ASA 7 May 4th 06 05:57 PM
dead rise? Bryan General 14 January 16th 06 02:50 AM
Longest Dead Calm (or Becalmed) Sailing Experience? Bryan Cruising 23 December 7th 05 04:37 AM
Subaru Tribeca = Boulevard Car! Bob Crantz ASA 50 December 6th 05 03:11 PM