posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default So awful to be me...

So awful for me. I'm old. I'm senile. People tell me I stink.
Some people like Bobsprit and Binary Bill wish me dead.
Gimme a break!!!
It's this dammed MG. I like to say its MG but it might be
ALS -- or izit SIDS or AIDS or wazit ALTZ (for altzhighmerz).
Only my doctor knows for sure.
I can't help it I stink. They don't make colostummy
bags thick enough. They make holding tanks outta 1/4
inch thick pollyethilene but my strap-on bag of intestine
juice is about as thin as SaranRap. Even if I eat nothing but
vegtibles it still stinks to hi-heavans. They tell me to empty it
every day but I can't seem to remember one day from t'other.
Worse yet, I can't sail anymore. I'm too old and feeble.
My boat is gone. I lost it. Just can't remember where I
left it. No matter. It didn't sail worth a crap anyhow. My
dog used to **** on and in it. A regular fire highdrant that
boat and not much faster.....
So now my intire life revolves around reading and posting
to alt.sailing.asa. Isn't it pathetic? Responding to Losers like
Capt. Rob, Puppet SuzyRob, Katy the useless, Puppet MysTerry,
lameliar JGanz, Scotti the Potti and Maxprop the nin-cum-poop.
Since registered sex offender Gary Burnore and his
mud-packing pal, what's her name......????? Oh yah, *KA Cannon*
got sued and thrown off the internet for netcopping it's been
mighty boring around here. Not to mention little stevie leyland
the meower without claws. Oh wear o wear have all the lamers
gone....
I liked that KA Cannon the jailhouse bitch, she was more
fun than anything - especially when Burnore needed a B.J.
after getting all excited squeezing those teenage titties.
Then there was that SS Sweetness who grazed entire
Provinces of Canada to a nub. She actually tried to suck
up to ME!!!!! If only we could drill oil wells in her ass - put
Sawdy Arabia reserves to shame, cure our oil addiction it
would. Blubber biodiesel. Render baby render.....
Anyhoo, I ramble. I off topic. What do you expect from a
never was has-been? A Crummy WebTV website? Same old
Postage Stamp size pictures all grainey and all.... You got it!
Click he http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

WEBTV - proven haven from clawless meowerw and clueless
flonkers.....
The old man's still here but where's the flonkers??? Nothing
but a castrated memory! Now, THAT's funny..... I'LL DRINK
TO THAT!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Finally get a clue and got rid of that webTV? It's about time...

Paladin

"Thom Stewart" noneofyourbusiness.www wrote in message .. .
| So awful for me. I'm old. I'm senile. People tell me I stink.
| Some people like Bobsprit and Binary Bill wish me dead.
| Gimme a break!!!
| It's this dammed MG. I like to say its MG but it might be
| ALS -- or izit SIDS or AIDS or wazit ALTZ (for altzhighmerz).
| Only my doctor knows for sure.
| I can't help it I stink. They don't make colostummy
| bags thick enough. They make holding tanks outta 1/4
| inch thick pollyethilene but my strap-on bag of intestine
| juice is about as thin as SaranRap. Even if I eat nothing but
| vegtibles it still stinks to hi-heavans. They tell me to empty it
| every day but I can't seem to remember one day from t'other.
| Worse yet, I can't sail anymore. I'm too old and feeble.
| My boat is gone. I lost it. Just can't remember where I
| left it. No matter. It didn't sail worth a crap anyhow. My
| dog used to **** on and in it. A regular fire highdrant that
| boat and not much faster.....
| So now my intire life revolves around reading and posting
| to alt.sailing.asa. Isn't it pathetic? Responding to Losers like
| Capt. Rob, Puppet SuzyRob, Katy the useless, Puppet MysTerry,
| lameliar JGanz, Scotti the Potti and Maxprop the nin-cum-poop.
| Since registered sex offender Gary Burnore and his
| mud-packing pal, what's her name......????? Oh yah, *KA Cannon*
| got sued and thrown off the internet for netcopping it's been
| mighty boring around here. Not to mention little stevie leyland
| the meower without claws. Oh wear o wear have all the lamers
| gone....
| I liked that KA Cannon the jailhouse bitch, she was more
| fun than anything - especially when Burnore needed a B.J.
| after getting all excited squeezing those teenage titties.
| Then there was that SS Sweetness who grazed entire
| Provinces of Canada to a nub. She actually tried to suck
| up to ME!!!!! If only we could drill oil wells in her ass - put
| Sawdy Arabia reserves to shame, cure our oil addiction it
| would. Blubber biodiesel. Render baby render.....
| Anyhoo, I ramble. I off topic. What do you expect from a
| never was has-been? A Crummy WebTV website? Same old
| Postage Stamp size pictures all grainey and all.... You got it!
| Click he http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage
|
| WEBTV - proven haven from clawless meowerw and clueless
| flonkers.....
| The old man's still here but where's the flonkers??? Nothing
| but a castrated memory! Now, THAT's funny..... I'LL DRINK
| TO THAT!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Paladin

This is the real Ralph Waldo Emerson and I'm going to report you for abuse
for using my e-mail address.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Ralph Waldo Emerson" wrote in message
reenews.net...
| Finally get a clue and got rid of that webTV? It's about time...
|
| Paladin
|
| "Thom Stewart" noneofyourbusiness.www wrote in message .. .
|| So awful for me. I'm old. I'm senile. People tell me I stink.
|| Some people like Bobsprit and Binary Bill wish me dead.
|| Gimme a break!!!
|| It's this dammed MG. I like to say its MG but it might be
|| ALS -- or izit SIDS or AIDS or wazit ALTZ (for altzhighmerz).
|| Only my doctor knows for sure.
|| I can't help it I stink. They don't make colostummy
|| bags thick enough. They make holding tanks outta 1/4
|| inch thick pollyethilene but my strap-on bag of intestine
|| juice is about as thin as SaranRap. Even if I eat nothing but
|| vegtibles it still stinks to hi-heavans. They tell me to empty it
|| every day but I can't seem to remember one day from t'other.
|| Worse yet, I can't sail anymore. I'm too old and feeble.
|| My boat is gone. I lost it. Just can't remember where I
|| left it. No matter. It didn't sail worth a crap anyhow. My
|| dog used to **** on and in it. A regular fire highdrant that
|| boat and not much faster.....
|| So now my intire life revolves around reading and posting
|| to alt.sailing.asa. Isn't it pathetic? Responding to Losers like
|| Capt. Rob, Puppet SuzyRob, Katy the useless, Puppet MysTerry,
|| lameliar JGanz, Scotti the Potti and Maxprop the nin-cum-poop.
|| Since registered sex offender Gary Burnore and his
|| mud-packing pal, what's her name......????? Oh yah, *KA Cannon*
|| got sued and thrown off the internet for netcopping it's been
|| mighty boring around here. Not to mention little stevie leyland
|| the meower without claws. Oh wear o wear have all the lamers
|| gone....
|| I liked that KA Cannon the jailhouse bitch, she was more
|| fun than anything - especially when Burnore needed a B.J.
|| after getting all excited squeezing those teenage titties.
|| Then there was that SS Sweetness who grazed entire
|| Provinces of Canada to a nub. She actually tried to suck
|| up to ME!!!!! If only we could drill oil wells in her ass - put
|| Sawdy Arabia reserves to shame, cure our oil addiction it
|| would. Blubber biodiesel. Render baby render.....
|| Anyhoo, I ramble. I off topic. What do you expect from a
|| never was has-been? A Crummy WebTV website? Same old
|| Postage Stamp size pictures all grainey and all.... You got it!
|| Click he http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage
|| WEBTV - proven haven from clawless meowerw and clueless
|| flonkers.....
|| The old man's still here but where's the flonkers??? Nothing
|| but a castrated memory! Now, THAT's funny..... I'LL DRINK
|| TO THAT!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh stop it! We all know you're really Thom Stewart...

Thom Stewart