posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Lost Spinnaker Found!!

Pneuma Report!

Another local outbid the first offer. Went looking for the extra set of
Jib Sheets and couldn't find them. Dug out the Drifter and figured I'd
use the furled Genny's Sheets. Opened the sail bag;---- Lo & Behold----
the Spinnaker bag was inside the Drifter Bag. Opened the Spinnaker Bag
and there was the spare Sheets, Spinnaker in the Sleeve. Can beat free
crew but when you get old and can't watch what's going on; trouble.

Buyers had their Mach. checking out the Universal. Kicked right over, no
problem. Glad "Jazz" & I put some running time on it.

Bidder asked about leasing Slip for a year. No final bid though. Told
Broker no lower. Ball is in their Court.

No test sail yet?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage