posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

jlr wrote:
I'm in Sioux Falls, SD. 5 degrees and snowing.

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
groups.com...

Now Bobsprit... when it comes to a frictionless surface like glare
ice....

Glare ice? Upon losing this argument Mooron will next suggest that the
street plowing truck will also leave a thin oil residue behind!
Desperate times for Mooron.

So now you believe that oil and water form "Glare Ice"???? Hoo Bouy!

Think.."Black Ice"...... "Ice Rain".... Flash Frozen Melt..... those
city plows don't have dryers mounted to their stern like the airport plows
do. City Plows apply a de-icer solution while making their pass.

CM

Commsisserations...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlr

Today's high is forecast to be -3. It's - 13 right now. We will be flying
out of here this afternoon, if all goes well.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
egroups.com...

Now Bobsprit... when it comes to a frictionless surface like glare
ice....

Glare ice? Upon losing this argument Mooron will next suggest that the
street plowing truck will also leave a thin oil residue behind!
Desperate times for Mooron.

So now you believe that oil and water form "Glare Ice"???? Hoo Bouy!

Think.."Black Ice"...... "Ice Rain".... Flash Frozen Melt..... those
city plows don't have dryers mounted to their stern like the airport
plows do. City Plows apply a de-icer solution while making their pass.

CM

Commsisserations...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

"katy" wrote in message

jlr wrote:

I'm in Sioux Falls, SD. 5 degrees and snowing.

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
legroups.com...

Now Bobsprit... when it comes to a frictionless surface like glare
ice....

Glare ice? Upon losing this argument Mooron will next suggest that the
street plowing truck will also leave a thin oil residue behind!
Desperate times for Mooron.

So now you believe that oil and water form "Glare Ice"???? Hoo Bouy!

Think.."Black Ice"...... "Ice Rain".... Flash Frozen Melt..... those
city plows don't have dryers mounted to their stern like the airport
plows do. City Plows apply a de-icer solution while making their pass.

CM

Commsisserations...

Thank God for airplanes, eh?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Left on a Learjet - flew 515 mph at 40,000 feet. Took less than two hours
from Sioux Falls to Midland. Thank God for a boss who would spend $10,000 to
fly us home.

"katy" wrote in message

jlr wrote:

I'm in Sioux Falls, SD. 5 degrees and snowing.

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

Now Bobsprit... when it comes to a frictionless surface like glare
ice....

Glare ice? Upon losing this argument Mooron will next suggest that the
street plowing truck will also leave a thin oil residue behind!
Desperate times for Mooron.

So now you believe that oil and water form "Glare Ice"???? Hoo Bouy!

Think.."Black Ice"...... "Ice Rain".... Flash Frozen Melt..... those
city plows don't have dryers mounted to their stern like the airport
plows do. City Plows apply a de-icer solution while making their pass.

CM

Commsisserations...

Thank God for airplanes, eh?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:13:02 GMT, "jlrogers"

wrote:

Left on a Learjet - flew 515 mph at 40,000 feet. Took

less than two hours
from Sioux Falls to Midland. Thank God for a boss who

would spend $10,000 to
fly us home.

Thanks. This solves the minor mystery of why you were

posting under a slightly
different name from the Residence Hotel in Souix Falls

recently.

creepy, ain't he?