posted to alt.sailing.asa
Dry

Default Sorry Don for cross posting

A few years ago (story time) I punted around Moorons boat, having
consumed many wadka"s I could not find a point of entry so I returned to
the dock and there was this Dude tying his tender up ( 16 foot dory}
next to my Antique canoe can you imagine my dismay upon returning to my
little tender, what a Fxxking mess, as stories go, the happy ending was,
Never did find the front or back of his boat (he ran around it like a
rabbit on crack) and B. Doug's suggested that his DORY should be ashore.
So up the ramp it went. Hey Don there was a picture of me and my canoe
in the Chester paper by the wharf in Mahone Bay in August.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

To gain access to Overproof you must hold a scared bottle of Lamb's Navy
Overproof Rum aloft and utter the hallowed words..... "Heh Mooron... I got
a bottle." A multitude of points of entry will appear! :-)

Was the "Dude" a big guy with blonde hair??

CM

"Dry" wrote in message
A few years ago (story time) I punted around Moorons boat, having
consumed many wadka"s I could not find a point of entry so I returned to
the dock and there was this Dude tying his tender up ( 16 foot dory}
next to my Antique canoe can you imagine my dismay upon returning to my
little tender, what a Fxxking mess, as stories go, the happy ending was,
Never did find the front or back of his boat (he ran around it like a
rabbit on crack) and B. Doug's suggested that his DORY should be ashore.
So up the ramp it went. Hey Don there was a picture of me and my canoe
in the Chester paper by the wharf in Mahone Bay in August.

Harry's rec.boats Posting Stats Aug 03 to Mid Dec 05 Bert Robbins General 39 December 19th 05 09:01 PM
Moslem rapes collin General 14 December 17th 05 02:24 PM
posting Bruce General 0 November 29th 05 07:27 PM
Anyone out there??????? MatSav UK Paddle 30 October 28th 05 12:01 AM