BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sorry Don for cross posting (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65797-sorry-don-cross-posting.html)

Dry January 27th 06 11:14 PM

Sorry Don for cross posting

A few years ago (story time) I punted around Moorons boat, having
consumed many wadka"s I could not find a point of entry so I returned to
the dock and there was this Dude tying his tender up ( 16 foot dory}
next to my Antique canoe can you imagine my dismay upon returning to my
little tender, what a Fxxking mess, as stories go, the happy ending was,
Never did find the front or back of his boat (he ran around it like a
rabbit on crack) and B. Doug's suggested that his DORY should be ashore.
So up the ramp it went. Hey Don there was a picture of me and my canoe
in the Chester paper by the wharf in Mahone Bay in August.

Capt.Mooron January 28th 06 12:48 AM

Sorry Don for cross posting

To gain access to Overproof you must hold a scared bottle of Lamb's Navy
Overproof Rum aloft and utter the hallowed words..... "Heh Mooron... I got
a bottle." A multitude of points of entry will appear! :-)

Was the "Dude" a big guy with blonde hair??

CM