posted to alt.sailing.asa
Dry

Default Sorry Don for cross posting

A few years ago (story time) I punted around Moorons boat, having
consumed many wadka"s I could not find a point of entry so I returned to
the dock and there was this Dude tying his tender up ( 16 foot dory}
next to my Antique canoe can you imagine my dismay upon returning to my
little tender, what a Fxxking mess, as stories go, the happy ending was,
Never did find the front or back of his boat (he ran around it like a
rabbit on crack) and B. Doug's suggested that his DORY should be ashore.
So up the ramp it went. Hey Don there was a picture of me and my canoe
in the Chester paper by the wharf in Mahone Bay in August.