posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Get over it, Scotty!

I have a nicer boat...and always will.
I sail more often and further...and always will.
I use my sails rather than motor as you do...and always will.
I'm far younger and have more than you...and always will.

No go edit that till you turn blue. But the above is why you hang
around here taking beatings each and every day. You'll never get past
it...or away from it. You own a Siedlemann 30...the worst boat ever.
That's how you ended up...sailing junk as the result of no career and
battered hopes. You're the Bobby Wheeler of sailing....the Shelley Long
of Sailing.asa.

Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha!

RB
35s5...a boat Scotty dare not dream of!
NY

Hey, Scotty... Capt. Rob ASA 2 January 27th 06 04:17 PM
Merry Christmas, Scotty Capt. Rob ASA 13 December 24th 05 04:52 PM
Why Did Scotty...? Capt. Rob ASA 12 November 10th 05 05:51 PM
Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty Bart Senior ASA 18 November 10th 05 12:46 AM
Invite for Scotty Capt. Rob ASA 3 November 1st 05 11:15 PM