posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Laser

Get a scale and weigh it. Is it just the hull and
foils, or are there mast sections and a boom?
What rigging?

Hull Appears to be in good shape
Foils, dagger and rudder, but tiller is long gone
Two mast sections-No mast collar
Boom
No rigging that I can find, but it doesn't need much.
No sail

I'm not about to dig up the right scale and drag it or the boat over.
That's a bit too much hassle for a 400 dollar boat. Hopefully someone
will save her before the spring. I also have a Dyer dink that uses the
same rig, hull only, that I will sell for 150, or 500.00 for both.

RB
35s5
NY

Laser alert device [email protected] General 4 January 4th 06 03:33 AM
FS: Laser in NY Capt. Rob Marketplace 0 January 3rd 06 08:31 PM
Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'" Don White General 205 December 13th 05 04:35 AM
Gift yourself a printer Doug Kanter General 1 November 24th 05 11:10 PM