posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Is your boat JUNK?

1) If your boat has no swim platform...great for a dinghys, swimming,
family fun and diving...you own JUNK!!!!!!!

2) If your boat is 30 feet LOA or bigger and has a PHRF above
170....you own slow JUNK!!!!!

3) If your boat has bunks 6'6 or shorter you own badly designed
JUNK!!!!!

4) If your boat is 30 feet LOA or larger and lacks a proper aft cabin
you own dated JUNK!!!!

5) If your boat has a puny wheel sized like the one on a Express 30 or
35 you own JUNK!

6) If your boat has a poorly fit interior with a design from 1975, you
own JUNK!!!!

7) If your boat has a tiny head with no room you own JUNK!!!!

8) If your boat's lazerette can't handle a 10' foot dinghy, 5 sail bags
without using half the space you own JUNK!!!!

Let's face it. Most of you are frauds. You bought cheap crappy boats
(Sloco). Or you caved and bought a Trawler (Doug). Or you gave up and
bought a cat (Jeff). Or you own some slow slug-like beast that can't
sail out it's own way and needs a bow thruster to tack.

You own JUNK!!! Who's fault is that? Why didn't you buy something nicer
or faster or bigger? Why didn't you seek out a better quality boat? Is
this the end for your life of sailing, aboard some dated dodo of a
boat?

RB
35s5...part of our steady curve upward to a boat you'll only dream of
owning...Wait! We have that now!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

Of course it is, it's a Macgregor, just ask anyone
Have a great Holiday!!!
JB
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

If your boat is 30 feet LOA or bigger and can't seem to finish a race
ahead of a boat with a PHRF rating of 170....you own slow JUNK!!!!!

35s5 ....... always at the end of the pack.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

If your boat is 30 feet LOA or bigger and can't seem to finish a race
ahead of a boat with a PHRF rating of 170....you own slow JUNK!!!!!

And yet my 35s5 BEAT the Express 35 boat for boat!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Imagine what a wooping I'd give the even slower
Depress 30!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Yes, imagine. You seem to do quite a bit of that.

Sorry, Stevie. I posted the link where the Express 35 lost boat for
boat to the 35s5 and the Express is rated faster! Whaaaaa happened????

Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

****, there were about 50 posts of 35s5s finishing at the tail end of
the fleet that started 5 minutes after the 35s5.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

****, there were about 50 posts of 35s5s finishing at the tail end of
the fleet that started 5 minutes after the 35s5.

And you managed to ignore most of the many posts I linked showing good
placings and wins. Still, I can find far more J29 losses...another boat
faster than yours. If you talk to owners on the Beneteau boards, most
serious racers with 35s5's win often.
All the same, I could care less about PHRF. Boat for boat my 35s5 is
faster than your boat, faster than most cruisers and a blast to sail.
I'll let you worry about racing. We'll be sailing...faster than you!

RB
35s5...faster than Sloco's boat!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

You mean like the one you posted where the last place 35s5 was allowed
to win the final race of the regatta? You sure looked like an idiot
insisting it was the "most important" race!

Capt. Rob wrote:
****, there were about 50 posts of 35s5s finishing at the tail end of
the fleet that started 5 minutes after the 35s5.

And you managed to ignore most of the many posts I linked showing good
placings and wins. Still, I can find far more J29 losses...another boat
faster than yours. If you talk to owners on the Beneteau boards, most
serious racers with 35s5's win often.
All the same, I could care less about PHRF. Boat for boat my 35s5 is
faster than your boat, faster than most cruisers and a blast to sail.
I'll let you worry about racing. We'll be sailing...faster than you!

RB
35s5...faster than Sloco's boat!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You sure looked like an idiot
insisting it was the "most important" race!

Now, Jeff...I'm sure you're not a liar and will post a link to where I
said it was the most important race. I simply said that I don't know
anyone who throws a race or takes it lightly. If they're at the start
they want to finish first. Always. I guess the racers I know are just
more competitive.

RB
35s5
NY