posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

Default Is your boat JUNK?

You mean like the one you posted where the last place 35s5 was allowed
to win the final race of the regatta? You sure looked like an idiot
insisting it was the "most important" race!

Capt. Rob wrote:
****, there were about 50 posts of 35s5s finishing at the tail end of
the fleet that started 5 minutes after the 35s5.

And you managed to ignore most of the many posts I linked showing good
placings and wins. Still, I can find far more J29 losses...another boat
faster than yours. If you talk to owners on the Beneteau boards, most
serious racers with 35s5's win often.
All the same, I could care less about PHRF. Boat for boat my 35s5 is
faster than your boat, faster than most cruisers and a blast to sail.
I'll let you worry about racing. We'll be sailing...faster than you!

RB
35s5...faster than Sloco's boat!
NY